How do I solve this problem I can't play with my friend

Discus and support How do I solve this problem I can't play with my friend in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] How do I solve this problem I can't play with my friend e7b65b00-f880-426b-b673-f0c50b7d8353 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mohamed khaled1, Aug 28, 2022.

1. How do I solve this problem I can't play with my friend

How do I solve this problem I can't play with my friend [​IMG]

:)

mohamed khaled1, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Have you tried to use a different network? Please try the process again and take screenshots trough the process so I can see the results on the command and be able to help you further
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mohamed! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Try to deleted Teredo Tunneling Adapter from device manager and then change it in the Command Prompt (Admin).

netsh interface teredo set state type=enterpriseclient

If you have tried all the other methods that have been posted here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

try this.

First, check the status of your Teredo with the following command:

Netsh Int Teredo Show Stat

If the status of Teredo is greeted with only four lines. If your Teredo status looks like this, then try this

Press Windows Key + R

Type "services.msc" and hit OK.

Find the IP Helper service and double click it.

Set the Startup Type to Automatic and click the Start button. You can close this now.

Run CMD as admin (right click windows button and choose Command Prompt (Admin) ).

Use this command:

Netsh Int Teredo Show Stat

You should see more fields now. If your "State" field says "qualified" check your Xbox app and see if you have a Teredo Address (Xbox App > Settings Gear Icon > Network Tab).

If your Server Name field does not match something like "win10.ipv6.microsoft.com" then use this command:

netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

As mentioned here

https://www.reddit.com/r/killerinstinct/comment...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. brookebrady Win User

Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world

So my friends try to friend me and when I accept it says try again. To my friends it says there my friend but it doesn't show up like that for me. I also can't put in minecraft realm sever codes when it says go to friends and enter the code. I play on Nintendo Switch. Can someone please help me none of my friends know how to solve this problem.
  5. RedMysteryman Win User

An XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature. - Madden 16

I have had the same problem in madden 17 and I can't play draft champions, Head to Head, or play with my friend.

Can anyone help me solve this issue.
  6. MikeyOrritt Win User

Multiplayer

I can't play Multiplayer mode in Eternal return (the game), it says "You cant play multiplayer because how your account is set".

I'm not sure how to solve this matter.
    I have the same problem how do I solve it please anyone thanks
Thema:

1. How do I solve this problem I can't play with my friend - Similar Threads - solve problem can't

2. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  3. I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem: I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem 49455371-f01e-4719-aef9-f56b16fdf6ab
  4. I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...: I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players about this issue and it has led to a lack of ratings for the game. Thank you...
  5. I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...: I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players about this issue and it has led to a lack of ratings for the game. Thank you...
  6. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  7. I literally did everything to solve the problem.

in XboX Insiders
    I literally did everything to solve the problem.: I literally did everything to solve the problem. I turned off my device and the plug was out of electricity for a minute. I updated the device offline. I prepared to adjust the factory more than...
  8. Authorisation problem with Xbox application, how to solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Authorisation problem with Xbox application, how to solve it?: Hello, I'm having a huge problem with my Xbox game pass application. On my computer, when I install a new game and launch it, the "connection in progress" window loads indefinitely....
  9. how to solve this problem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to solve this problem ?: My game doesn't start, I've done everything fc97f83a-83ad-444b-9a94-f2aa003935bf
  10. My problem isnt solved yet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My problem isnt solved yet...: I could sign in baseically, But then i had wifi issues so i couldnt say something in the thread so it got closed, But the thing is. Apparantly my account doesnt exist anymore and i bought...