How do i solve this network issue

Discus and support How do i solve this network issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every single time i boot up my Xbox Series X it’s never connected to the internet even though i run my xbox through an ethernet cable when i do get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Finn Lunn, May 27, 2023.

1. Finn Lunn
    Finn Lunn Guest

Every single time i boot up my Xbox Series X it’s never connected to the internet even though i run my xbox through an ethernet cable when i do get it connected through the ethernet, the next time i boot it up it’s not connected again. How do i solve this issue?!

:)

Finn Lunn, May 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Thanks for clearing that up. It seems that you have done all the possible steps to sort out the issue. I would highly recommend reporting the issue using the Report a Problem app. Please do the steps below to install it.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I see. Please also try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that sorts it out.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Please let me know if you also have done the factory reset procedure below.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  6. Finn Lunn Win User

i’ve just connected to the internet now non of my games will sync so i restarted my router connected back to the internet and non of my games work or sync i’ve already tried that solution before many times and it doesn’t work
Thema:

1. How do i solve this network issue - Similar Threads - solve network issue

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...