How do I solve this? I’m 0/2 on support calls. Let’s see if the community can puzzle this out.

Discus and support How do I solve this? I’m 0/2 on support calls. Let’s see if the community can puzzle this out. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I solve this? It appears an old profile name from years ago is on the same email as my new profile name (not shown) and it is preventing me from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Lynch1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Jack Lynch1
    Jack Lynch1 Guest

How do I solve this? I’m 0/2 on support calls. Let’s see if the community can puzzle this out.

How do I solve this? It appears an old profile name from years ago is on the same email as my new profile name (not shown) and it is preventing me from xboxing in many ways, namely online gaming but seemingly others as well.

:)

Jack Lynch1, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Thank you, Jack.

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to relink a new Xbox profile on your preferred EA account.

Once you unlink your old Xbox profile from your preferred EA account, you wouldn't be able to relink a new Xbox profile to it.

You may refer to EA support article here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gami...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

They mentioned: You can unlink your platform accounts from your EA Account if you want to link them to a different EA Account, as long as that EA Account has never had the same account type linked to it before in its lifetime.

That means if you unlink an Xbox gamertag from your EA Account, you can’t link a different Xbox gamertag to it in the future.

In this case, you may want to try reaching out to them if they are able to consider manually linking them for you if that would be possible and if they would allow you. At this point, Xbox wouldn't be able to access your EA account as it's being done through EA's side.
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi Jack my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Sorry to hear about that, however, that simply means that the EA account that you're trying to link your Xbox profile into is connected to a different Xbox profile. Are you aware of the Xbox profile that the EA banner showed or not?
  4. Jack Lynch1 Win User

I am aware

It is very old, but is accurate. I have a newer account I would prefer to use now.
  5. Jack Lynch1 Win User

see below (and above)

[​IMG]
  6. EthanMeding Win User

I've been permanently suspended for no reason

Hey I’m wondering how I’m supposed to get signed in to receive a call. I’m having the same problem as everyone else here. I got a permanent suspension but it won’t let me sign in to call them. I push the sign in button and my page just refreshes. Any ideas on how to solve this
Thema:

1. How do I solve this? I’m 0/2 on support calls. Let’s see if the community can puzzle this out. - Similar Threads - solve I’m support

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...