How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

Discus and support How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me 0238a621-ffc9-456d-82be-9e60ff0f7229 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Raelson, Apr 6, 2023.

1. How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

:)

Andrew Raelson, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Donald1800 Win User

FREE Downloaded 'Tomb Raiders' Needs LIVE Logon To Run?

"...that's how the game knows where to save data..." What's wrong with saving game data ON MY COMPUTER HARD DRIVE like my original Xbox did for single player? LIVE doesn't need to save game data in a single player game - only if I CHOSE to play multi-player
    should I be required to logon. "...All system and title updates, along with demos and the ability to make marketplace transactions, are available to Silver--nee free--level accounts..." So, I STILL have to have a 'Near Free' silver LIVE account in order
    to play downloaded games? How about game disks - do I have to logon to this 'Near Free' silver LIVE account to play these disks? If this is true, I'm very disappointed in the method MS has set up their gaming system.
  4. StateRoadDog17 Win User

xbox live gold on xbox one and xbox 360

I have a Xbox One with a Gold Membership. I have two gamerTags. One for me and one for my son. We still use our Xbox 360 as well. Why is it that only my GamerTag can play multi-player games when someone utilizes the Xbox 360. I looked in the settings and
    it is showing my sons as only Silver and mine as Gold.

Does he not get to do multi-player on the 360 as he is allowed to on the One?
  5. JuicedLicense5 Win User

Unable to join Xbox Live

Yes, and no. I am signing in to on the Xbox 360, but trying to get the silver version of Xbox live. It will let me do the sign in process up until I give it the email address. Then it tells me it is in use by another profile. (The Windows
    10 version of Minecraft maybe?)
  6. GallantArc302 Win User

How do I get multiple players on Minecraft for Xbox

i have all of those things done you listed.. but i cant play two player. it asks me to sign into xbox live account. we have one, do we need two accounts to play multi player
Thema:

1. How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me - Similar Threads - sign live silver

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  5. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  6. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  7. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  8. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  9. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  10. How to sign up for Xbox Live SILVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sign up for Xbox Live SILVER: Dear support team, I am trying to sign up for the Windows 10 / Pocket Edition version of Minecraft Realms. The system tells me that I can only do so from the app - which I just bought for more...