How do I sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on xbox one

Discus and support How do I sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently bought the ultimate gamepass for xbox and downloaded the minecraft that comes with it for free. When I went into the game, there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blaze Steel, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Blaze Steel
    Blaze Steel Guest

Hi there, I recently bought the ultimate gamepass for xbox and downloaded the minecraft that comes with it for free. When I went into the game, there was no sign in option for my microsoft account. I was hoping to sign in so I can play with my friends that use a PlayStation, but I cannot find the option anywhere. I've watched tutorials on YouTube but their minecraft home page has a sign in button on the left of the screen, however I do not have that button. I'm hoping that someone can help me work out what the issue is, and how I can solve it. Thanks

:)

Blaze Steel, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

So whenever I log onto Minecraft with my Microsoft account it logs me into Xbox/Microsoft related apps with that account, that’s just a bug? I hope they resolve it or change it in some way so I can login to a different account on Xbox then a different account on Minecraft without having to keep signing in and stuff. Also how do I reinstall the old Minecraft launcher or find it on my pc, I deleted it after installing the new one
  3. Nursemorph Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
    The Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same...signing into an Xbox account would be the same as signing into a Microsoft account.....if I go into my Microsoft account history on my PC, it shows my Xbox purchases.

That sounds like you have a second Xbox and/or Microsoft account which is linked to the Minecraft account
  4. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

I don’t think the issue I’m having is Minecraft’s fault. It’s got to do with the fact that when I login to my Minecraft account through my Microsoft account it signs me into that Microsoft account of other apps such as Xbox and Xbox console companion. That’s what Im having problems with, because I have 2 emails associated with 2 accounts, one being my Minecraft Microsoft account and the other being my Xbox account. This is really frustrating and annoying as whenever I want to open Minecraft whilst I’m using the Xbox app it logs me out of my xbox account and signs me into my Minecraft Microsoft account. Hope I’ve made things clear and I hope they solve this soon
  5. Blaze Steel Win User

[​IMG]

In the YouTube tutorials I have watched there is a sign in button on the bottom left of this screen. However I do not have this option and I can't seem to find a similar option in the settings tab. I have tried the Change User option as well but this only allows me to change the xbox account that I signed in with, not the microsoft account. Below is an example screenshot with the button I'm referring to;

[​IMG]

*** Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from picture.***
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Blaze Steel,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Based on the screenshot provided, you are already signed using the profile that was signed in with the device. The second screenshot is applicable if you have not signed your account. In your case, since you have already signed in your profile to your Xbox Console, your account for Minecraft was automatically linked to the account signed in to your device and you are good to go by clicking Play button, you can start playing Minecraft.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do I sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on xbox one - Similar Threads - sign microsoft account

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  5. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  8. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  9. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  10. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...