How do I sign into account if forgot password word

Discus and support How do I sign into account if forgot password word in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sign into account if forgot password aac1321e-1479-4c61-af1d-428a0ecc2691 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Victor Mcconomy, Jan 24, 2023.

1. How do I sign into account if forgot password word

Sign into account if forgot password

:)

Victor Mcconomy, Jan 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi Victor I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Do you remember if you registered either a phone number or alternative email address to your account?
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Gamer tag name

Hmmm. You may want to try the password recovery feature. Try signing on at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and select "Having trouble signing in?" (or whatever wording they have to ask if you forgot the password) to see if you can reset your password and get back in to the original account.
  4. GummiBear65 Win User

Add me as a friend?

Oh, I forgot. My old account, BlueGummiBear64, has like 10,000 points.

Anyways, how do I get back into it since I'm locked out?

I forgot the password and I need the password to enter the account because I was an idiot and made it do that. ._.
  5. DCodes7 Win User

Forgetting xbox live account password

If you think you forgot your password, click the link that mentions "forgot password" at the sign page, type in your email associated to that account, follow the steps to recover that account, and the password should reset.
  6. WPAK Win User

Can't reset silver account password

Hi there,

if you signed up with a yahoo email address, then a Microsoft Account was created based on that yahoo email address. Which will result in a Microsoft Account with the yahoo email address as ID.

You can also try to recover the account, the how to is explained on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password
    at the section "What to do if you can’t use any of the password reset options"
Thema:

1. How do I sign into account if forgot password word - Similar Threads - sign account forgot

2. How do I figure out what account I signed into

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I figure out what account I signed into: I’m having a problem I signed into Minecraft a couple years ago and I deleted it and I redownloaded it and I can’t remember the Microsoft account i signed in so I can’t get back into it And I have...
  3. Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...: I cannot log into my fortnite account. Keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later? I have tried uninstall to reinstall...
  4. How do I unlink a microsoft account from minecraft playstation edition while signed out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink a microsoft account from minecraft playstation edition while signed out?: I have been signed out of Minecraft Playstation edition and need a microsoft account to access the full game, I cannot unlink this microsoft account while signed out and i have no clue what...
  5. Signed into my old account but made a new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signed into my old account but made a new one?: I did a factory reset on my Xbox one. Then I tried to sign back in to one of my old accounts when I signed in, I didn’t get my old account back, instead it made a new Xbox account. How do I get my...
  6. I can't sign into my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my Xbox account: I don't have a account on my Xbox and every time I press add new it goes into a loading screen and after the loading screen it says try again in a little while sorry it looks like our services...
  7. I cant sign into my xbox account, error 500?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant sign into my xbox account, error 500?: So i made a new account and i cant sign into it. I always get "We couldn't sign you into Xbox live try again in a while, if that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem....
  8. FORGOT XBOX 1S ACCOUNT SIGN IN PASSWORD

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORGOT XBOX 1S ACCOUNT SIGN IN PASSWORD: I think I know the answer I might get for this, press the forgot password button when trying to sign in, but there is none. I set up the parental controls for my son but I forgot the password....
  9. I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email: I used to have an xbox but it broke so I stopped using it, later I bought another one but forgot my accounts email, I do remember the gamertag and possibly the password as it is the same password...
  10. Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?: So I deleted my one and only account on my xbox one. When I try to re-add my account and sign in, I am unable to get past the guest key Is there any way I can get my account back on my Xbox?...