How do I sign into account if forgot password word

Discus and support How do I sign into account if forgot password word in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sign into account if forgot password aac1321e-1479-4c61-af1d-428a0ecc2691 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Victor Mcconomy, Jan 24, 2023.

1. How do I sign into account if forgot password word

Sign into account if forgot password

:)

Victor Mcconomy, Jan 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi Victor I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Do you remember if you registered either a phone number or alternative email address to your account?
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Gamer tag name

Hmmm. You may want to try the password recovery feature. Try signing on at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and select "Having trouble signing in?" (or whatever wording they have to ask if you forgot the password) to see if you can reset your password and get back in to the original account.
  4. Ghaith Tariq Saeed S Win User

Account hacked not recoverable

I am sign in with the account on settings and Microsoft store but I cant get emails and forgot my password how can I return it?
  5. GummiBear65 Win User

Add me as a friend?

Oh, I forgot. My old account, BlueGummiBear64, has like 10,000 points.

Anyways, how do I get back into it since I'm locked out?

I forgot the password and I need the password to enter the account because I was an idiot and made it do that. ._.
  6. WPAK Win User

Can't reset silver account password

Hi there,

if you signed up with a yahoo email address, then a Microsoft Account was created based on that yahoo email address. Which will result in a Microsoft Account with the yahoo email address as ID.

You can also try to recover the account, the how to is explained on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password
    at the section "What to do if you can’t use any of the password reset options"
Thema:

1. How do I sign into account if forgot password word - Similar Threads - sign account forgot

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  7. I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?: I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails d0f08b35-f62b-415f-b401-e4d438780f02
  8. Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...: Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot b33f8731-84f2-4ed3-a50a-4ec9af82bd4c
  9. FORGOT XBOX 1S ACCOUNT SIGN IN PASSWORD

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORGOT XBOX 1S ACCOUNT SIGN IN PASSWORD: I think I know the answer I might get for this, press the forgot password button when trying to sign in, but there is none. I set up the parental controls for my son but I forgot the password....
  10. Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?: So I deleted my one and only account on my xbox one. When I try to re-add my account and sign in, I am unable to get past the guest key Is there any way I can get my account back on my Xbox?...