How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch?

Discus and support How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It only allows me to login under the parent account in Minecraft on the Nintendo switch. How do I get logged in on the kids account? I don't want my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmilyL789, Nov 21, 2022.

1. EmilyL789
    EmilyL789 Guest

It only allows me to login under the parent account in Minecraft on the Nintendo switch. How do I get logged in on the kids account? I don't want my kid having all the freedoms that come with a parent account.

:)

EmilyL789, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Emilyl789

You should be able to link and sign with the child account.
    If you already created an account for your kids, do this with each profile on your Nintendo switch:
    “On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    You’ll see a screen asking you for a unique eight-digit code.
    Enter the URL shown on the screen on another device (PC or mobile phone).
    Follow the instructions on the website by entering the code and to finish signing in to your Microsoft account. ”

Source:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that’s really odd…
    Let’s try something different:

Open Minecraft game > go to settings > profile > you should be able to see a button saying something like “sign out” > once you tap on it select sign in and check if you’re able to sign now with the child account
  4. EmilyL789 Win User

That logs me into the parent account, not the child account I added to my parent account on Microsoft.
  5. JG1414 Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

I have also the same problem, but I'm still figuring out how to sign in with a Nintendo Switch account. Do you know how?
  6. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
Thema:

1. How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch? - Similar Threads - sign kids account

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. Sign in loop in Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in loop in Xbox App: My Xbox App on PC says "Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account". I go to settings and click sign in under Microsoft account used for Xbox and successfully do so but it just...
  7. How do I sign in with my email

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in with my email: Hey I’m Brooke, I used my sisters old email to sign in on my Minecraft disc on my PlayStation but it’s saying I have to sign back into it. I would like to sign in with my email but it won’t let me...
  8. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  9. I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...: So I am currently away. I have a profile on two Xboxes. And all the games and gamepass are bought through my account. Since being away I have got a new Xbox and only have my profile on it. However...
  10. How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?: We don't play games online. We actually hate it. Is there a way I can disable the requirement that my kids need their passwords to play games on the Xbox? It's annoying....