How do I sign in to my old account

Discus and support How do I sign in to my old account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t sign in to my old account because when i used my email it sent me to a new account I accidentally created when I first got my new Xbox and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler Arroyo, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Tyler Arroyo
    Tyler Arroyo Guest

I can’t sign in to my old account because when i used my email it sent me to a new account I accidentally created when I first got my new Xbox and I can’t sign in with the phone number because i no longer have access to that number. Now like I said I can use the email it’s attached to but when I try it just sends me to the new account

:)

Tyler Arroyo, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Tyler Arroyo Win User

I’m pretty sure that’s the right email because when I got on the Xbox originally it sent a security code to that email but then errored. I looked up the code and it suggested to remove the account and sign in again but when I did it it loaded the other previously mentioned Xbox account that was accidentally created. So I have access to the email and can sign it but the issue is I can’t get the right Xbox profile that’s also on the same email apparently
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tyler

Just to confirm, are you more than sure that’s the correct email?

If that’s the case, did you not remember receiving a security notification recently about changes made in your account?

If it’s not the second, I can advise you to fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  4. JaiShaxson Win User

Xbox Cloud gaming (and Xbox.com in general) not letting me sign in

How do I sign back into my old account
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

I can't verify my account

Even you do not have email with MS. It will take you there to sign in with your XBOX LIVE account. My old XBOX.com profile was that way too. But that how it works. It will go to MS sign in and not a gmail sign in site.
  6. Dericka Win User

How do I recover my OLD account?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. I really can feel you here however the email address is needed in order to recover the account.
Thema:

1. How do I sign in to my old account - Similar Threads - sign old account

2. Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account: My games and data are missing when I try to login c8edef18-52bb-47a9-93cc-020b5ff79bc4
  3. Xbox app keeps signing into old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app keeps signing into old account.: Hi I have game pass ultimate on my series x and have been trying to log into my account on the pc using Xbox app but it keeps logging into an account I haven’t used in years. Deleting that...
  4. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...
  5. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  6. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  7. How can I sign in to an old account if I don't have the email to received a code or the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign in to an old account if I don't have the email to received a code or the...: I just have the user email and gamertag but no the primary email and phone number. fe4c4fbf-96e7-45ee-996e-5d62674373c0
  8. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?: The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email....
  9. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  10. What unusual activity is happening with the sign in on my old account *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What unusual activity is happening with the sign in on my old account *** Die...: Sorry to trouble you this but it's frustrating my account is not working and I can't recover it 2b29db81-b951-45a1-bc4e-ae9473878774