How do I sign in or connect my XBox Live account to my XBox One?

Discus and support How do I sign in or connect my XBox Live account to my XBox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've managed to setup the Xbox One, and used my Mac to sign up for a one month trial subscription to Xbox Live. I'm now trying to make the Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CGWong, Dec 25, 2015.

1. CGWong
    CGWong Guest

I've managed to setup the Xbox One, and used my Mac to sign up for a one month trial subscription to Xbox Live. I'm now trying to make the Xbox One use/realize/effect the Xbox Live subscription but can't see anywhere, or locate via Web how to do this exactly.
    The only thing I keep seeing and running into is the Xbox One menu system asking me to sign up for Xbox Live for $ per month, no option to use existing, or at least realize my account has Xbox Live.

Can someone please help me out here?

Thanks.

:)

CGWong, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Different accounts

I just got a new laptop and am trying to connect to Xbox live with it. When I sign into my Microsoft account on the xbox app it signs me into the wrong xbox live account. I want to sign into the my xbox live account I actually use on my console. How do I
    do this on my laptop?

StatuaryGrunt63, Dec 25, 2015
  3. thegod245
    thegod245 Guest
    comment changer mon code xbox live?

I forgot my code to connect to my xbox live account. how do I change, or find my code? on xbox.

thegod245, Dec 25, 2015
  4. How do I sign in or connect my XBox Live account to my XBox One?

It may take a little while to show up gold , (you still show silver on here) try signing out of your profile and then back in and see if that jars it loose...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 25, 2015
  5. CGWong
    CGWong Guest
    Still nothing after logging out and back in to my profile. This is ridiculous... all I see under 'Subscriptions' is to sign up for XBox Live Gold on our XBox One. I'm unable to even see that I signed up for the 14 day trial on the XBox One via the 25 digit
    code much less the 30 day trial online here. When I try to access XBox Live from the XBox One games it doesn't see anything either. I'm not signing up for anything yet for fear that it won't take effect.

Hoping someone can help me out here.

CGWong, Dec 28, 2015
  6. Angrybulli
    Angrybulli Guest
    I have the same problem. It's beyond frustrating and I've tried everything......EVERYTHING,,,

Angrybulli, Dec 28, 2015
  7. thought I was the only one, I am nearly going insane, although ours worked for a short while then disappeared. Some help would be appreciated

SilverLion57203, Dec 28, 2015
  8. How do I sign in or connect my XBox Live account to my XBox One?

just for the record, I ended up rebooting everything including our NBN - modem and this seem to resolve the problem

SilverLion57203, Dec 29, 2015
  9. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You may need to contact phone support with this account issue 800-469-9269. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  10. Beaglez UK
    Beaglez UK Guest
    I have the exact same problem. I can see on my PC that I have Xbox Live Gold for 26 more days, but my Xbox One says I must purchase a subscription. Even If I try to do that it says my payment methods are conected to max accounts already?? As far as I know
    they are only conected to the one.

Beaglez UK, Jan 2, 2016
  11. Palade Ionut
    Palade Ionut Guest
    i have the exact same problem. it's already annoying the living hell out of me. what do i have to do to make it recognize the live gold account?

Palade Ionut, Jan 3, 2016
  12. same problem bs xboxsubscriptionsmaxownershipexceeded

Paws2TheSky2469, Aug 4, 2016
  13. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey everyone,

Since this thread is over a few months old, and an account related issue that were are unable to assist with publicly on the forums, please reach out to our phone support team through our
    Contact Us page for further assistance.

Be sure to post a new thread if you need assistance in the future, thanks!

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Palade Ionut Win User

i have the exact same problem. it's already annoying the living hell out of me. what do i have to do to make it recognize the live gold account?
  15. {Parity} Win User

You may need to contact phone support with this account issue 800-469-9269. Good Luck!
  16. Paws2TheSky2469 Win User

same problem bs xboxsubscriptionsmaxownershipexceeded
  17. Beaglez UK Win User

I have the exact same problem. I can see on my PC that I have Xbox Live Gold for 26 more days, but my Xbox One says I must purchase a subscription. Even If I try to do that it says my payment methods are conected to max accounts already?? As far as I know
    they are only conected to the one.
  18. SilverLion57203 Win User

thought I was the only one, I am nearly going insane, although ours worked for a short while then disappeared. Some help would be appreciated
Thema:

1. How do I sign in or connect my XBox Live account to my XBox One? - Similar Threads - sign connect Live

2. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  3. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  4. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  5. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  6. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  7. Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...: I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so tired of everything not working I can’t deal with...
  8. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  9. Xbox 360 will not sign in, connect to Live or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not sign in, connect to Live or update: I purchased my xbox 360 in 2013, worked fine until I received corrupted files message, cleaned all that out, them got messages that something was wrong with my hard drive. The support team could...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live, sign in, nor download games when my hard drive is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live, sign in, nor download games when my hard drive is plugged in: My xbox works fine, but i've been having this problem that when i plug my adata 2 tb hard drive my xbox doesn't want to log me into my account, the games download at 500 kb when my internet speed...