how do i sighn into an account with a email that no longer esists

Discus and support how do i sighn into an account with a email that no longer esists in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i sighned oput of my xbox account on my consul. but im still sighned in on the xbox app. i cant sighn back into the account because the email doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by donavan thomas, May 28, 2023.

1. how do i sighn into an account with a email that no longer esists

i sighned oput of my xbox account on my consul. but im still sighned in on the xbox app. i cant sighn back into the account because the email doesnt exist anymore. how do i get sighned back in.

:)

donavan thomas, May 28, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Donavan, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this situation w situation Microsoft account. May I know if you received a security email or notification from Microsoft about your account information?

I ask this because based on your description it seems that your account has been compromised
  4. bbom Win User

Why can't I login at the console level?

go to accounts.live.com hit sighn up and use your gmail to creat a WLID thin make you XBL account-

when you click on sighn up click the link that says (or use your own email)
  5. jaspertodd Win User

I need help from a ambassador

I think he means,he sighned up for xbox ambassador program and hasnt been emailed yet to join/
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I unlink my account with an email that is no longer active

Hi Taey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe this problem in more detail, please? What are you trying to unlink exactly?

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. how do i sighn into an account with a email that no longer esists - Similar Threads - sighn account email

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I don’t have a Minecraft account but when I press sighn in on the iOS version for iPhone it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t have a Minecraft account but when I press sighn in on the iOS version for iPhone it...: When I play Minecraft on my iPhone it says sighn in at the corner when I press it it says I need to go to this page in the page it says. Let’s get you signed in and it shows a sighn in button but...
  4. Sighn in acccount issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sighn in acccount issues: Added new account for my son he pplayed all night now today it is saying cant ssign in goto accountlivve to fix issue cd9a3b21-d1af-4710-894e-4ae1a703e295
  5. i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sighn in to my mine craft on pc bedrock i own bedrock on ps4: i cant sign in to my minecraft bedrock edition i own bedrock on ps4 is there any way i can sin in to bedrock on pc useing the accoun i have on playstation4 9608832b-5d7b-4429-9818-fafa1ee455dc
  6. Sighn in issue with code: 0x800488fc appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sighn in issue with code: 0x800488fc appearing: Xbox support now says all items and systems are up and running and yet still can not connect to profile it’s been over an hour or more and so if it’s not working on my end would like to know why...
  7. how to fix sighn in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix sighn in error: Try restarting the counsle... it worked for me. a254f5de-c55a-4808-b648-e4e2ebecba6d
  8. Sighn in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sighn in issue: I haven't been able to sighn in for the last 3 hours is this getting fixed ? cefc0b76-1616-4819-9bd5-039c6f0d9613
  9. I can not sighn into my Xbox live account keeps saying error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not sighn into my Xbox live account keeps saying error: It does not let me sighn into my Xbox live account 36dfa1f7-d1d5-4035-ac46-e5a9f525ed90
  10. Xbox live works 2 sighn n play, cant acces site 2 download gamez.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live works 2 sighn n play, cant acces site 2 download gamez.: Xbox live lets me sighn in an play games. i just cant acces the ste, WTF? i have 3 pre-orderd games 2 download.. HELP ME, ceada1d2-6f14-46d7-8c98-60e49ede9503