How do I share my GamePass Ultimate subscription with my brother?

Discus and support How do I share my GamePass Ultimate subscription with my brother? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already set the home screen on both accounts but it does not work. 5d6fb0e7-b2ac-492b-8291-846642e79ee9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Firewife_est2010, Jan 26, 2023.

1. How do I share my GamePass Ultimate subscription with my brother?

I have already set the home screen on both accounts but it does not work.

:)

Firewife_est2010, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor. I will try my best to assist you with your concern.

With regards to your query, is this the Game Pass Friends Family subscription you have or just the Game Pass Ultimate? If it is the Game Pass Family, you may refer to this link for the steps how to share it https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

But if this is just the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will need to set the console where you would like it to share as the Home Xbox console. After that, install the games you would like to share first on that console and that way he will be able to play those games using his own account as it will be shared after installing it using the account owner.

Here is the link as well how to set console as the Home Xbox https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I hope the information above helps. But feel free to reply or post in the community if you have further questions and we will try our best to help.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Chris7999 Win User

Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

Adding someone to the "family" doesn't give them access to anything. The only way to share GPU is to have the account with the subscription sign in to whichever console you wish to share to.
    But my brothers account is in the Microsoft family and that's how he gets Gamepass Ultimate. We don't use the home Xbox function to share Gamepass with each other.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Can I Share GamePass Ultimate With My Brother?

Yes it is legit. You shouldn't have any problem:)
  5. BCal07 Win User

Thanks for the answer!

And this is a legit way right? Because my brother lives in a different house so he will be using different wifi to connect to account. Will this be a problem ?
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

Yes, but you can not exactly share it with your brother´s account.

He would need to use your account and play a different game. You can not play the same game on PC and Xbox at the same time
Thema:

1. How do I share my GamePass Ultimate subscription with my brother? - Similar Threads - share GamePass Ultimate

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. Xbox gamepass sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass sharing: My dad has gamepass on his xbox my first xbox account is on there and I just logged into that account on my xbox and I was trying to download some xbox game pass games but it kept telling me I...
  4. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  5. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  6. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...: I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo [link] [comments]
  7. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  8. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  9. How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?: I pay for my Game Pass ultimate and I have two separate consoles. One for me and my sister, how can she access my subscription on her console. So me and her can play together without me having to...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Sharing: I think I know the answer to this already but thought I'd ask. I have just got an Xbox Series X and Gamepass Ultimate. The console is set as my Home Console. There are two family member sub...