How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox

Discus and support How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to share my gold prescription with a child account but I can't do this without canceling my game share, how do I do this if there is any way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lXl Immy lXl, Jul 23, 2018.

1. lXl Immy lXl
    lXl Immy lXl Guest

How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox

I want to share my gold prescription with a child account but I can't do this without canceling my game share, how do I do this if there is any way

:)

lXl Immy lXl, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    Jurgen1488, Jul 23, 2018
  3. LittleE18
    LittleE18 Guest
    Xbox game sharing with multiple accounts

Hello. My friend has an account on Xbox and I am game sharing off him. For a while it was going well until he started game sharing with another friend of ours and it was annoying. We decided that if friend A added a new account to his xbox, we could game
    share off both accounts. That didn't work and now I am wondering is there a way to have Friend A's Xbox have 2 accounts that friend B and I can gameshare off of. Friend B is game sharing off of the original account and I am trying to game share off Friend
    A's alternate account. Is there a solution to this. Please respond asap thanks!

LittleE18, Jul 23, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 23, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    The "Home Console" sharing shares Gold and your games with the Home Console at the same time.

There is no way to separate Gold sharing from game sharing.

However, while you are signed in on any console, that console also gets to share your Gold and games, as long as you are signed in.

So your child can play online multiplayer on the console you're currently signed in on, while someone else can also use your Gold and games on the Home Console.

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

7. Arminator Win User

The "Home Console" sharing shares Gold and your games with the Home Console at the same time.

There is no way to separate Gold sharing from game sharing.

However, while you are signed in on any console, that console also gets to share your Gold and games, as long as you are signed in.

So your child can play online multiplayer on the console you're currently signed in on, while someone else can also use your Gold and games on the Home Console.
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

Account Hacked

also tell your child yto not share credentials as this is how this happens, 80% of the time its account sharing to share games with others.
  9. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Buying games or buying content in a game.

I believe setting up a game share would solve the problem/answer the question. It would allow for you to both share purchased content and dlc. One way to do it would be to login to both accounts and set them as the home Xbox seperately so that both accounts
    accounts will be tied to the home Xbox, therefore sharing games between accounts.

Another way to do it would be to set up a family on the Xbox with your son's account set as the child/other family member and that will also share content between the two on the Xbox. Both of these can be done in the settings.
  10. Oexxe Win User

Transfer game to child account

If you bought the game on the same Xbox as the Child account all you have to do is install it onto the Xbox and it will show up on the the child account

If not make sure your Xbox is set up as your Home Xbox, this will allow you to also share your Xbox live with the account

As the guy said below, on another account you will have to add your account then set that account as the home xbox on your childs xbox
Thema:

1. How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox - Similar Threads - share fold child

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  8. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  9. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  10. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...