How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?
Discus and support How do i share a real life picture to xbox club? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi im running a halo wars de club on xbox and i would like to share a picture i made showing peoples ratings from my phone. Im not looking to make this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Arturo Suarez, Sep 14, 2022.
Thema:
How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?
Loading...
-
How do i share a real life picture to xbox club? - Similar Threads - share real life
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?
in XboX InsidersHow is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?: I stumbled upon this setting on ROG Xbox Ally X. Its’s on the Xbox app. I don’t see it on other PCs. Updated Windows 11 and the Xbox app to latest, but still no luck. What makes this availble?... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications
in XboX InsidersNobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments] -
Help me with game sharing please
in XboX InsidersHelp me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game... -
I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this... -
I would like to regain my ability to share my real name on Xbox
in XBoX AccessibilityI would like to regain my ability to share my real name on Xbox: I would like to regain my ability to share my real name on Xbox as I had a Ex-Friend who had got mad at me one day and mass reported my “real name” on Xbox now at this time I was a child and this...