How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor?

Discus and support How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I got a xbox seris s and I have a dell st2220L monitor that "Should" work with my xbox but it's not dose the dell st2220L not support xbox new gens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skylar stevens, Nov 26, 2022.

1. How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor?

So I got a xbox seris s and I have a dell st2220L monitor that "Should" work with my xbox but it's not dose the dell st2220L not support xbox new gens also its connected to a pc as well could that also be why?

:)

skylar stevens, Nov 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can't speak to the ability of it to handle multiple inputs. It should, I've never seen one that didn't

I can tell you this monitor is nearly a decade old even though they still sell it. It's not something that undergoes modern compatibility tests. It's intended as something for an office terminal, so I would just use a TV and verify the Xbox is working
  3. skylar stevens Win User

So one last thing to ask if I set my xbox up at let's say a friend's house then use the same ip on my monitor would you think it would work or would I have to redo it?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

xbox to dell monitor

[quote user="ReactedStew7332"]How do I hook up my dell monitor?[/quote]Which specific Dell monitor do you have?
  5. AlojzFerko Win User

Getting the most from Xbox One X & My Monitor

Hello,

I recently purchased a Dell S2716DGR Monitor that states I can get 144Hz. However, I am unable to set this up properly.

Is anyone familiar with this monitor or know which settings to enable or disable to allow my Xbox and monitor to run at peak performance?

Thank you in advance.
  6. Simon Ralph Win User

Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

My input delay has gone I’m pretty sure. I used the power cable from series s and put it in my series x. I also changed my monitor settings and I think this worked. I hard reset my monitor and more options came up for some reason. Very strange
Thema:

1. How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor? - Similar Threads - set seris Dell

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  4. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....: XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac
  5. Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings: Why won't anything load on my Xbox series S not even settings. cb33fe2b-c145-46a1-ae30-9489e942a2fe
  6. I don’t have all the settings on my series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t have all the settings on my series S: Everything is telling me to go to my guide and then profile but I don’t have it. 2e14cde6-2ea0-48c2-8bd2-cefde3528322
  7. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  8. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  9. My xbox series x is set to 120hz but my monitor only works on 60hz how can i fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series x is set to 120hz but my monitor only works on 60hz how can i fix it: I cant set it back because i camt see the screen pretty self explaining dc891794-c922-43ab-aaa0-7ea5e0ed1111
  10. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...