how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

Discus and support how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Roboman5e15, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Roboman5e15
    Roboman5e15 Guest

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox 360 to it. If you still have a Windows 8 machine around, Windows Media Center is an available purchase in the store for 10 or 20 bucks.

There are people who try to desperately patch WMC back into Windows 10, but there are no guarantees about its success or your operating system's stability after doing so.

:)

Roboman5e15, Feb 21, 2020
  2. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my pc
  3. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
  4. ismahilmai3 Win User

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  5. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox SmartGlass help!!

6. lakinduZS Win User

XBOX WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CONNECTER

YO ITS ABOUT XBOX HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONNECT MY WINDOWS 10 PC TO XBOX WITHOUT WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
Thema:

1. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - set windows media

2. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...
  3. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  4. Fresh Windows install to fix up gaming PC but in Xbox App Settings for Offline Devices Get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Windows install to fix up gaming PC but in Xbox App Settings for Offline Devices Get...: You are at the limit of 3 selections of PC for offline play in 365 days. You can choose a new PC on... But it's the same computer just with a fresh Windows Install. Same Serial Number and...
  5. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...
  6. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  7. why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro): hello everyone pls help me i dont have a gaming option in my windows settings pls help me i am on my windows 10 pro d5181784-1be7-462b-8b90-a5ecabf456ee
  8. When i try to access my xbox privacy settings for windows 10 i get this error message: We...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to access my xbox privacy settings for windows 10 i get this error message: We...: I've tried logging into minecraft on a new device, but with the same account i have always used. But to my surprise my multiplayer features we're blocked. So with the limited information I had I...
  9. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  10. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: Had to open a new thread since the last one was closed too quickly. I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no...