How do I set up cable on my Series X?

Discus and support How do I set up cable on my Series X? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; How do I set up cable on my Series X? Its not an option to have tv going through the xbox series x. Cable needs to be plugged in a different hdmi port.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by afghanistan vet, Dec 5, 2020.

1. How do I set up cable on my Series X?

Its not an option to have tv going through the xbox series x. Cable needs to be plugged in a different hdmi port.

:)

afghanistan vet, Dec 5, 2020
  2. RogueStar1983 Win User

Its not an option to have tv going through the xbox series x. Cable needs to be plugged in a different hdmi port.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

what kind of lan ethernet jack does the xbox series x use?

Hi, AnthonyCipriano! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

The best ethernet cable for Xbox Series X is any Cat 5e or higher cable. The Xbox Series X console comes with a 2-metre Ultra High Speed HDMI cable that supports HDMI 2.1 features. You can refer to this link for more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

ive done that, thats why i also stated that ive tried with different cables and different tvs
    Exactly why I mentioned the SOURCE button of each TV's remote control.

Note For the Xbox Series X console, make sure to use the Ultra High Speed HDMI cable provided with the console. If you require a longer cable, make sure to purchase a certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable that supports HDMI 2.1 features.

Setup new Series X
  5. Simon Ralph Win User

Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

My input delay has gone I’m pretty sure. I used the power cable from series s and put it in my series x. I also changed my monitor settings and I think this worked. I hard reset my monitor and more options came up for some reason. Very strange
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Set up issue

Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection?

Try a wired connection (ethernet cable) to your network hardware and restart the console. It should connect and do the required OS update.

If wireless choose a factory refresh of the console. After the refresh is complete, input the console setup details again.

Setup new Series X S has further details.
Thema:

1. How do I set up cable on my Series X? - Similar Threads - set cable Series

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  8. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  9. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  10. How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s: how do I turn on the ipv6 setting? e24dacce-ba2c-44e7-a9b5-e929369014d4