How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game?

Discus and support How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; .......... Hello everyone :) .......... How do I set-up my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? .......... The reason that I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 20, 2015.

1. How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game?

Hello everyone How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

How do I set-up my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game?

The reason that I'm asking this question is because "Killer Instinct: Season 2 Ultra Edition" and "Zombi" are the only games that I've downloaded on my Xbox One. I was able to turn off the console on these occassions because the downloads finished before
    I went to sleep How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

:)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 20, 2015
  2. philip18
    philip18 Guest
    power on

My xbox one turns itself on after I turn it off, how can I stop that? Power mode is set to energy saving, & auto up dates are turn off.

philip18, Dec 20, 2015
  3. philip18
    philip18 Guest
    power on, after shut down

My xbox one turns itself back on by it's self after I turn it off. How can I fix this?

philip18, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

You don't need to, as long as your console is set to download stuff in standby mode then you safely turn your console off, and the Xbox One will continue to download stuff.

I believe the setting is in "Power mode & Startup" is the one called "automatically download updates and software" as long as that is ticked and you set your console to the "instant-on" power mode, it will work.

Shaggy2000, Dec 20, 2015
  5. ..........

Hello "Shaggy2000" How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

My console updates by itself so I guess that means it is using the "instant-on" setting. I didn't know this (white light on power brick is the "instant-on" setting) until now LOL How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Shaggy2000" How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

6. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Just download it while it's 'off' needs to be in instant on mode though

pkvas, Dec 20, 2015
  7. ..........

Hello "pkvas" How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Hello everyone How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Will the download speed be affected if I watch a Blu Ray movie while a game is being downloaded?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

8. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

No the download shouldn't be affected, the only time a Blu Ray ever downloads anything is when you initially put the disc in, and even then only if it uses the feature to download added content

Shaggy2000, Dec 27, 2015
  9. .........

Hello "Shaggy2000" How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Thank you very much for that information, I really appreciate it How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Shaggy2000" How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "Shaggy2000" :)

Thank you very much for that information, I really appreciate it :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Shaggy2000" :)

11. pkvas Win User

Just download it while it's 'off' needs to be in instant on mode though
  12. Shaggy2000 Win User

You don't need to, as long as your console is set to download stuff in standby mode then you safely turn your console off, and the Xbox One will continue to download stuff.

I believe the setting is in "Power mode & Startup" is the one called "automatically download updates and software" as long as that is ticked and you set your console to the "instant-on" power mode, it will work.
  13. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "pkvas" :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it :)

Hello everyone :)

Will the download speed be affected if I watch a Blu Ray movie while a game is being downloaded?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

14. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "Shaggy2000" :)

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it :)

My console updates by itself so I guess that means it is using the "instant-on" setting. I didn't know this (white light on power brick is the "instant-on" setting) until now LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Shaggy2000" :)

Thema:

1. How do I set my Xbox One to turn itself off after downloading a game? - Similar Threads - set turn itself

2. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  3. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  4. How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s: how do I turn on the ipv6 setting? e24dacce-ba2c-44e7-a9b5-e929369014d4
  5. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  6. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  7. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...: I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing...
  8. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  9. How can we Xbox players turn of sleeping tabs on Xbox WITHOUT A SETTING FOR THAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can we Xbox players turn of sleeping tabs on Xbox WITHOUT A SETTING FOR THAT: Actually help when we say how do we turn off sleeping tabs I’m so annoyed and everyone else is fix your edge and add the option on Xbox edge to turn off the sleeping tabs setting I’m so done...
  10. I cleared Mac settings and then turned off the Xbox during a restart. Now I get no signal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared Mac settings and then turned off the Xbox during a restart. Now I get no signal...: Help please I cleared Mac settings then it prompted to restart xbox so I did then I turned the Xbox off and now when it is on I don’t get any signal to the tv: anything I can do?...