How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account???

Discus and support How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm at: https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Subscription and when I click 'Manage' and then 'Change Payment Option' my Microsoft account balance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E-6B00-4E32-A321-06E481A61587, Jan 5, 2014.

1. How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account???

I'm at: https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Subscription and when I click 'Manage' and then 'Change Payment Option' my Microsoft account balance doesn't show up.

I would rather use the credit I have instead of using my credit card.

Thanks

:)

THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E-6B00-4E32-A321-06E481A61587, Jan 5, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    How do I remove auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold?

How do I remove auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold? for some reason Microsoft decided to put my Xbox Live Gold on auto renewal and I wanna remove that and put it back to manual renewals like I always do now the thing is I also wanna remove the current credit
    card and replace it with a new one but I can't get into my own Microsoft account online to change my billing information........? I contacted Microsoft Support and they can't remove my auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold..........I don't understand where Microsoft
    sees it's ok to charge my CREDIT CARD at will I did not select this auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold why did it decide to change on it's own and how can I change it back to normal?

IntenseJames, Jan 5, 2014
  3. PROF4NE
    PROF4NE Guest
    Cancelling Xbox Music Trial

I'm curious as to how I do this. Do I set auto-renewal off or do I have to remove my payment method?

PROF4NE, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, apologies, but you can't use account credit to purshase Gold subscriptions because a card has to be tied in with the gold subscription.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    you cannot use that currency for a live gold membership ONLY for purchases on the marketplace like games, add on content, videos etc. the ONLY way to buy LIVE is with a credit card or another form of electronic payment like paypal or store bought live cards.
    the main reason why you cannot is when you buy live on the console it turns on the auto renewal and charges the payment on file like the CC or PP, the currency cannot be used as a recurring payment sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 5, 2014
  6. this is such unnecessary ***

THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E-6B00-4E32-A321-06E481A61587, Oct 31, 2018
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

you cannot use that currency for a live gold membership ONLY for purchases on the marketplace like games, add on content, videos etc. the ONLY way to buy LIVE is with a credit card or another form of electronic payment like paypal or store bought live cards.
    the main reason why you cannot is when you buy live on the console it turns on the auto renewal and charges the payment on file like the CC or PP, the currency cannot be used as a recurring payment sorry.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, apologies, but you can't use account credit to purshase Gold subscriptions because a card has to be tied in with the gold subscription.
  9. THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E- Win User

this is such unnecessary ***
  10. GMAN990 Win User

How do I open my NAT?

11. GMAN990 Win User

Stuck on strict NAT - what now?

Thema:

1. How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account??? - Similar Threads - set renewal $62

2. ''You cannot play multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up''.

in XBoX Accessibility
    ''You cannot play multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up''.: ''You cannot play multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up''. I already played allot in the minecraft world of my friend, but this message never occured. I already have al my...
  3. How do I set up Xbox Live Gold on a family members Series X console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set up Xbox Live Gold on a family members Series X console?: I've just upgraded my 2 Xbox One consoles to Xbox Series X consoles, I'm having trouble setting them both up to access XBox Live Gold. I have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold. I set up 1 of...
  4. My Home Xbox in Settings not there?

in XboX Insiders
    My Home Xbox in Settings not there?: Does anyone know where this has gone? I seem to not be able to find it anymore. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  5. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  6. I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy...: I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be. I can use Minecraft on my iPad and have no issues with realm or Microsoft...
  7. How to set up an external hard drive to store games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up an external hard drive to store games!: Hello! I got a 8T hard drive with a USB 3.0 cord and i hooked it up to my xbox one and it notices it but when i go to storage management it states that the external hard drive only stores...
  8. How to change a kids privacy setting through the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a kids privacy setting through the Xbox app: How to make Kids privacy to teen through the app 25150f51-fdba-4fff-909e-4a89baa224e9
  9. How do I change network settings IPV4 to IPV6 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change network settings IPV4 to IPV6 ?: I have. Tried to change the network. Settings. Concerning the IPV4 /IPV6 It is beyond. Me 35d44929-7726-42d7-ad03-75d4d3271aae
  10. Account still set to auto-renew?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account still set to auto-renew?: I could have sworn I turned off auto-renewal long ago, but just now when I checked my Subscriptions, it had a date listed for "renews on" and a "Next charge" listed. Thing is, it's not really...