How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account???

Discus and support How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm at: https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Subscription and when I click 'Manage' and then 'Change Payment Option' my Microsoft account balance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E-6B00-4E32-A321-06E481A61587, Jan 5, 2014.

1. How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account???

I'm at: https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Subscription and when I click 'Manage' and then 'Change Payment Option' my Microsoft account balance doesn't show up.

I would rather use the credit I have instead of using my credit card.

Thanks

:)

THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E-6B00-4E32-A321-06E481A61587, Jan 5, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    How do I remove auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold?

How do I remove auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold? for some reason Microsoft decided to put my Xbox Live Gold on auto renewal and I wanna remove that and put it back to manual renewals like I always do now the thing is I also wanna remove the current credit
    card and replace it with a new one but I can't get into my own Microsoft account online to change my billing information........? I contacted Microsoft Support and they can't remove my auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold..........I don't understand where Microsoft
    sees it's ok to charge my CREDIT CARD at will I did not select this auto renewal for my Xbox Live Gold why did it decide to change on it's own and how can I change it back to normal?

IntenseJames, Jan 5, 2014
  3. PROF4NE
    PROF4NE Guest
    Cancelling Xbox Music Trial

I'm curious as to how I do this. Do I set auto-renewal off or do I have to remove my payment method?

PROF4NE, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, apologies, but you can't use account credit to purshase Gold subscriptions because a card has to be tied in with the gold subscription.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    you cannot use that currency for a live gold membership ONLY for purchases on the marketplace like games, add on content, videos etc. the ONLY way to buy LIVE is with a credit card or another form of electronic payment like paypal or store bought live cards.
    the main reason why you cannot is when you buy live on the console it turns on the auto renewal and charges the payment on file like the CC or PP, the currency cannot be used as a recurring payment sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 5, 2014
  6. this is such unnecessary ***

THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E-6B00-4E32-A321-06E481A61587, Oct 31, 2018
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

you cannot use that currency for a live gold membership ONLY for purchases on the marketplace like games, add on content, videos etc. the ONLY way to buy LIVE is with a credit card or another form of electronic payment like paypal or store bought live cards.
    the main reason why you cannot is when you buy live on the console it turns on the auto renewal and charges the payment on file like the CC or PP, the currency cannot be used as a recurring payment sorry.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, apologies, but you can't use account credit to purshase Gold subscriptions because a card has to be tied in with the gold subscription.
  9. THE CENTRE-C0E4B93E- Win User

this is such unnecessary ***
  10. IRB Win User

HOW DO I USE MY MONEY IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??!

Just to add to this, I purchased the new game Max ... for my Xbox one via xbox.com and it redeemed the money from my account. So you CAN redeem your account money via xbox.com, but it might just be for xbox one games.

Also, you state pre-ordering Titanfall which I don't think is up on xbox.com (is it?) it sounds like you are ordering from the Microsoft Store, which will probably not use your account money as the money is taken from your account until the order ships and
    of course it cannot be guaranteed that you will still have money in your account at that time (March next year). hope that makes sense.
  11. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

HOW DO I USE MY MONEY IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??!

Yes. To get it go thought your MS account. You must go to account management. Then go to payment method. And then select MICROSOFT account. It will be your mind payment option unless you do not have enough. Then it goes to credit/debit card or PayPal. if
    you have that also list in there..
Thema:

1. How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account??? - Similar Threads - set renewal $62

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  8. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  9. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  10. Account still set to auto-renew?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account still set to auto-renew?: I could have sworn I turned off auto-renewal long ago, but just now when I checked my Subscriptions, it had a date listed for "renews on" and a "Next charge" listed. Thing is, it's not really...