How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way

Discus and support How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a video to add with a report on xbox one,was I playing "players unknown battleground" had a team mate kill me for no reason then when I asked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WICK3DGRIZZLY, Dec 16, 2017.

1. How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way

I have a video to add with a report on xbox one,was I playing "players unknown battleground" had a team mate kill me for no reason then when I asked why he told me to go f$$k myself, so I would like to add the video on him team killing me, I've been
    reported him on xbox an just want to take it to the next leave with a video. THANKS

:)

WICK3DGRIZZLY, Dec 16, 2017
  2. Player Reviews

I use positive reviews more often than negative reviews, but I tend to do both to affect how likely I am to play with someone rather than to show them that I do/don't like playing with them.

I'll send a message fairly often both to show people I do and don't like them.

ChainSmokingBob, Dec 16, 2017
  3. Truly Gears
    Truly Gears Guest
    Playing a M rateing gaming and banned for trash talking.

Look this is just question. Alright im playing gears of war UE PvP and people send message talking trash so i what almost everyone dose trash talk right back. look if you are play M rated game and i get banned for trash talking that not right when other
    people do the same. you shouldnt get banned for playing a adult game. If i have to show a ID its a adult game.

Truly Gears, Dec 16, 2017
  4. XBX4LFE
    XBX4LFE Guest

How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way

A video is not needed, as long as the report has been filed against the GT for the issue.

XBX4LFE, Dec 16, 2017
  5. But a video is a lot better an holds up better to the report

WICK3DGRIZZLY, Nov 2, 2018
  6. WICK3DGRIZZLY Win User

But a video is a lot better an holds up better to the report
  7. XBX4LFE Win User

A video is not needed, as long as the report has been filed against the GT for the issue.
  8. WarFaCe HOH Win User

Sign Language should be implemented on Xbox One

I have a same problem like your and I love video games. Like one Cod of duty...some people sending me Msg and I'm really deaf they sending me voice or party chat invite or whatever..I jut can't hear them or speak to em on head phone how can we show them
    that we all a good players but can't speak. It not showing them that we can play but they really want to someone to talk...like clan wars for instant.. how can we approve that to make it better
  9. Glu10Free Win User

Sniper Elite V2

HAHA I can't believe this... You can get shot right in the jewels and it shows you an x-ray kill cam of it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTBhXYMFh8&context=C44336e6ADvjVQa1PpcFOmNUBYDBy_ha5TzgFHWF_JzNv9zmPjL6U=

By the way, how do you show the video on the forums instead of a link?
  10. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I have grown up with the GR series but the E3 videos they showed looks very cheesy. Walking right up to a person even with active camo is just a bit silly to me. Then someone got killed right by another person and they didnt see or hear anything. I do
    see a lot in common with RSV2 in a good way. I was really excited for this game but now I am a bit skeptical. I have bought every single GR game but I think I will just rent this one. I guess we will see how the beta goes.
Thema:

1. How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way - Similar Threads - send video show

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...
  5. Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore: Hello, Since the last update (Alpha Ring) I was having a weird issue something like losing the video signal of the Xbox One X, So the TV was getting black and the image was coming back few...
  6. How to send a video to Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to send a video to Microsoft?: A person named haireater13 was making fun of me because my dad left me and told me to jump off a bridge when I was in a party with him I recorded it on my phone but how do I show it to microsoft...
  7. la mia xbox one x non manda il segnale video [Mod Translation - my xbox one x doesn't send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    la mia xbox one x non manda il segnale video [Mod Translation - my xbox one x doesn't send...: dopo un mese circa che non la accendevo ho provato ad accenderla è non mi caccia il segnale video si accende tutto ma il segnale video niente ho provato a cambiare cavo hdmi ho cambiato...
  8. My Xbox does not give video, it does not send the signal to the TV, but it works!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox does not give video, it does not send the signal to the TV, but it works!: Hello, who can help me, I have an Xbox S, a few days ago Install the new update of 3 Gigas that requested the console, after I installed play a while online and then went out to do some errands,...
  9. The xbox console fits perfectly but does not send a video signal to the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox console fits perfectly but does not send a video signal to the TV: Suddenly playing the game was impossible to recover it to run again so you turn the console off to restart, after restarting the console does not send a video signal, as if it did not detect the...
  10. My xbox 360 doesn´t send video signal to my Tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 doesn´t send video signal to my Tv: I´ve made the upgrade of my xbox then the console doesn't send video signal to the Tv but it sounds that it is starting; the comon problems and solutions in Xbox doesn´t work, plug the xbox on...