How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly?

Discus and support How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My service request to have a controller replaced was suddenly cancelled today with no response from Microsoft. I've been waiting to figure out this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Abraham Keller, Feb 3, 2023.

1. How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly?

My service request to have a controller replaced was suddenly cancelled today with no response from Microsoft. I've been waiting to figure out this whole situation for months, I've been very patient and I'm a little tired of it. UPS was supposed to contact them about losing the controller they were sending as a replacement, and support team acted as if I was the one responsible when they were the ones who kept telling me they were "investigating it".

I did everything correctly from responding to each email they sent me such as sending them the reference number for the lost package claim through UPS to waiting for the controller to be sent in the first place. Doesn't help that these controllers seem to have stick drift issues that I never even faced on my original Xbox One controller but that's just as an aside.

Personally, I love Xbox and Microsoft products while being a loyal customer since I was a kid so it's not like I'm going to leave them over this but I can sure as well say that it's like impossible to contact them about these issues.

:)

Abraham Keller, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Abraham, I am sorry that this situation is happening, however only Xbox support can provide you with any information regarding your situation.

As this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or accurately verify this issue.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Team

There is no way to directly contact the enforcement team. They do post in the suspensions forums to let people know why they were suspended, but the only way to actually file a complaint for them to investigate is with the complaint system via the console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Help,im being hacked on xbox&my computer.

Phone and chat support don't handle enforcement issues. So contacting support directly would not have done anything. The enforcement team are the ones who handle the complaints and there is no way to contact them directly. It sounds like most of what the
    guy has been doing has not been done on Live which is why the enforcement team may not have done anything.
  5. MindOfTim Win User

Cant realize game reedem code

I would contact the support team at https://beta.support.xbox.com/ and tell them directly it isn't letting you redeem the code on the website or on your Xbox
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I directly contact the enforcement team?

Support has nothing to do with enforcement issues.
Thema:

1. How do I send a formal complaint about the Xbox Support Team let alone contact them directly? - Similar Threads - send formal complaint

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  6. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  7. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  8. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  9. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....