How do I send a email to the account recovery team that sees the forms

Discus and support How do I send a email to the account recovery team that sees the forms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It’s been years like 3/4 since I got on my last account THAT I STILL NEED OVER 20 calls smh they are the worst and I’ve had them since I was a kid... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Angelo Joaquin, Mar 15, 2023.

1. How do I send a email to the account recovery team that sees the forms

It’s been years like 3/4 since I got on my last account THAT I STILL NEED OVER 20 calls smh they are the worst and I’ve had them since I was a kid defend them on all platforms you know how many times I submitted a form to get my account back so I can reset my email I’m starting to think they don’t want to give me my account back and the information is accurate I think they auto Denied me without investigation Xbox is the worst customer service I ever had and it pains me to say that but every time I tell them I need to talk to someone who can help they have no clue what to tell me are you kidding me what do you mean no one can help where does it go if escalated for further help not one representative could tell me that’s terrible and it’s sad because I spent a hundreds and I even paid to get the email back and they still did not send a reset to my email cause they said they couldn’t how do you reset passwords a form that doesn’t work or gets auto denied Xbox is in trouble and I’m very disappointed and sad we can’t talk to anyone higher up before you could call and someone would pick up and help nowadays forget they don’t care about us just the money

:)

Angelo Joaquin, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Angelo, I am sorry for what is happening with your account, however this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to some data such as Xbox support has to know how your account recovery process is going.

You will have to contact Xbox support via chat so you can get some information.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. Georges C. Win User

Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC

Hello again, you tried to recover the account through the account recovery form, however the message I sent is how much you try to log into your account by putting the email and then clicking "Forgot my password" and then when asking for a phone or recovery email to send the message, appears under the dialog box : "I do not have the recovery number"

It is from this moment on that you can add a new number or email.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changing a phone number on my child's xbox

When doing anything major on an account or even when trying to recover an account for instance in your situation MS takes security seriously and wants to verify ownership of the account.

How they do that is by sending a security code to what they call security proof(s) this can be a phone number and/or an email you can have multiple security proofs on an account (this is actually a good idea in case you lose access to one of them).

If you no longer have access to any of your security proofs and you need to do something that requires one (like recovering an account/forgot password) in your situation when going through the account recovery form at account.microsoft.com/acsr and it gets
    to the screen wanting to verify ownership/send security code there is an option there that you do not have access to any of the current security proofs on the account.

This will then start a form that it will want you to fill out it will first ask you for an email address that you do have access to and send a verification code to that email for you to put in to verify you have access to it (this is where the account recovery
    team will contact you once they determine if you provided them with enough information about the account).

Then it will start asking you questions about the account itself and any xbox console that the account has been on previously.

Once you fill this form out and submit it (all done online do not have to mail anything in) the account recovery team will look at that information and determine if you provided enough correct information about the account.

If you did they will then send you an email to that email at the beginning of the form to reset your password.

If they determine that you did not provide enough correct information they will still send you an email letting you know that.

It normally takes about 24 hours for you to receive the email from account recovery whether you provided them with enough info or not.

At this point you will want to keep that email and contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can (escalate) your request up to the escalations team by filling out another form that will have additional questions about the account
    on it. It will also include a reference number off of that email (this is why I said you will want to keep it) and some additional information about the console that your account has been on previously.

The escalations team will get back with you within 72 hours letting you know if their was enough information on that form that was correct and send you an email with a link to reset the password if it was enough info. And again if you did not provide enough
    info on that form then they will also send you out an email letting you know that.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

lost account from xbox 360

The recovery form doesn't ask you for the specific email.
    The email field is just to receive the response from Microsoft Account recovery team
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Long lost xbox 360 account

If you know the email but not the password you can try filling out the account recovery form here

account.microsoft.com/acsr

It will try to verify the account by sending a code to your security proofs (email or phone number) if they were setup or ask your security question. It will also give you the option that you do not have access to any of these anymore.

When you click on that it will then ask you questions about your account and send that form to the account recovery team.

They will then look over the answers and if you answered enough of them correctly then they would send you a link to reset your password.

At that point you would be able to get in and change your security proofs and then be able to change the email that is associated with that account.

If you do not answer enough of those questions correctly you will still receive an email from the account recovery team letting you know that at which time you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and they will then do an escalation
    for you with some more info from your account and the consoles that it was on previously. The escalations team will then look at those answers and determine if you provided enough info correctly and if so will send you a recovery email to reset your password.
Thema:

1. How do I send a email to the account recovery team that sees the forms - Similar Threads - send email account

2. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  3. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  4. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  5. Won’t send verification code to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t send verification code to email: Hi all I’m having issues verifying my account. It won’t send the code to my emails It started when my child was asked for verification on the Xbox. We put the correct password in and it asked...
  6. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  7. Microsoft sends verification codes to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sends verification codes to old email: couple months back i have updated the gmail by adding secondary alias, making it maijn and removing the old gmail, and now i cannot see my old gmail anywhere in the Microsoft profile and settings...
  8. I want to send out a group email. How do I set up a group in Outlook?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to send out a group email. How do I set up a group in Outlook?: I need to send group emails. How do I set up a group in Outlook? 70300d30-2906-41d5-8e9f-b4d86d748e49
  9. My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address: Hi My sons xbox has been hacked, when trying to sign in the verify code is being sent to a unknown email address. 6ceae784-d97f-468c-b7b1-e0762f5d88e7
  10. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE SEND TO MY EMAIL PLS HELPPP

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE SEND TO MY EMAIL PLS HELPPP: Hi Xbox community, I'm a long time minecraft fans and my account got hacked by yesterday . My game username is DH_FONGFYQ08 login in as microsoft account got change to other email ( *** Die...