How do I see when I used my first change home xbox??

Discus and support How do I see when I used my first change home xbox?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know when I used my first change home xbox so I can see when ill have more. 361020af-6d97-45b6-b3da-1f0d06cdd22e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by uNeedMyCary, Nov 28, 2022.

1. uNeedMyCary
    uNeedMyCary Guest

I need to know when I used my first change home xbox so I can see when ill have more.

:)

uNeedMyCary, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but there is no option for us to check when we first used our Home Xbox. We will be able to see when another switch will be added if we no longer have a Home Xbox switch.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

how do I see when a Xbox code was used?

Hello, Angelo my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Unfortunately, there isn't a direct way for you to see exactly when an Xbox code was redeemed, especially if you weren't the person who redeemed it. However, there are still some avenues you can explore to gather clues and hopefully get to the bottom of this:

1. Contact Xbox Support:

This is your best bet for official information. Explain your situation clearly, providing details like the code itself, purchase date (December 2nd), and the error message you received ("already redeemed"). They might have access to redemption logs or be able to track the code's history based on their internal systems.

https://support.xbox.com/

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I change my xbox home account?

5. MightY RacCooN Win User

Permanently Banned Microsoft Account That Should Be Unbanned: LuiCalibre12323

First like Farscape already said about how the most accounts are getting hacked. If you spent some money on that account, than i think the other person just used your licenses for the games. maybe switching home console, or logged it in on another controller.

But what i ask myself after reading this. Why would you do nothing about it. dont change your password or reset info, when you notice that you got logged out multiple times and knew about messages send from that account. When i would see something like this, the first thing i would do is change my password.
  6. wfstbarcan Win User

Home Xbox Need help

Hi PrOz Cloudz,

Reading from:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

"You can change which console is your home Xbox up to three times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time. For example, if you make your console your home Xbox for the
    first time on January 1st, and then change it two more times, on February 1st and March 1st, you will not be able to change it again until January 1st of the following year. The next time you'll be able to change it after that will be on the following February
    1st, and then again on March 1st. Please make a note of the dates when you change your console to your home Xbox so that you'll know when you can change its designation again. When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move
    to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your old "home" Xbox."

So, one year from the first time it was changed it will be available to set again.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
    That doesn't help
Thema:

1. How do I see when I used my first change home xbox?? - Similar Threads - used change home

2. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?: I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I...
  5. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  6. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  7. Can I use an Xbox 10€ gift card to change my gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an Xbox 10€ gift card to change my gamertag?: I want to change my gamertag (this being the second time). Can I use a 10€ gift card to change my gamertag without being required to have a credit card linked to my Microsoft account? And are...
  8. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?: Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My...
  9. Cant change gamertag to one that I used before

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change gamertag to one that I used before: Ok, so in short I had 2 Microsoft accounts = 2 Xbox accounts. Then I decided to change one of the accounts gamertag to the others, I did this by changing the name of the one with the name I...
  10. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....