How do I see what accounts have been linked to my Xbox?

Discus and support How do I see what accounts have been linked to my Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to know what accounts like Bethesda or EA are linked to my Xbox account. Thanks in advance. 1cc25c76-0547-41f7-bd1b-ed6b97d0dd86 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by macekgc, May 23, 2023.

1. macekgc
    macekgc Guest

I want to know what accounts like Bethesda or EA are linked to my Xbox account. Thanks in advance.

:)

macekgc, May 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, macekgc. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can check it online by going to your settings and go to mange and click manage accounts or on your console, open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

If you wish to check it on EA's end, go to Help.ea.com and select login and on the login page > select Sign in account with > then select Xbox account. Login to your Xbox account. After successful login go to > Accounts > Account security and under Account security. Under Account security > Go to About me > and you will see your EA email address and what Xbox account that is currently linked.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

the only way to find that out is signing into those specific services with that account, your account is linked on their services not microsofts.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

how do i see what accounts are linked with my Xbox account?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can see the accounts that are linked to your Xbox account by signing on account.microsoft.com

Then kindly go to the tab where it says "Privacy", then scroll down and search for "Apps and Services" and click "View app access details", will open a new tab in the browser with those accounts that are connected to your Microsoft account.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

As for the Ubisoft account, you need to contact the game developer Ubisoft so they can unlink your Xbox account to the unknown Ubisoft account.

Let me provide you with the direct link to Ubisoft contact support:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/company/contact-us

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  5. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

worried

I dont see how I could have been phished as I have never given my account info to anyone.Nor do I click on randdom links. I have however followed links that have been posted on these forums. Are you saying that XBox live cannot not protect my account on
    their own forum?
  6. Georges C. Win User

How do I see what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account?

Hello again, unfortunately you will have to verify other accounts that you may have linked to your PS4 account.

Xbox support is unable to help you in cases like this vde account links, what you could try would be to contact Sony/Playstation support to see if they can help you.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
Thema:

1. How do I see what accounts have been linked to my Xbox? - Similar Threads - accounts been linked

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  7. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  8. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  9. I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?: For as long as it's been working and now it's doing this is kind of stupid Xbox with all the people complaining fix it or something I was also trying to help me friend link his discord account and...
  10. Can I link my minecraft account that has already been migrated to a new microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my minecraft account that has already been migrated to a new microsoft account?: Ive been getting my microsoft account hacked and am tired of waking up every morning and fighting for my account I want to migrate it to a new microsoft account that is completely unrelated so I...