How do i see what accounts are affiliated with my phone number
Discus and support How do i see what accounts are affiliated with my phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I swapped to the delta preview and it wiped all my other accounts on my xbox 7d792b63-c725-48dc-8653-10c0147f8d2a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DA �, Jun 13, 2023.
Thema:
How do i see what accounts are affiliated with my phone number
Loading...
-
How do i see what accounts are affiliated with my phone number - Similar Threads - accounts are affiliated
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Locked out of Xbox account without solutions
in XboX InsidersLocked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number.... -
Minecraft player name and email account affiliation
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft player name and email account affiliation: I have a Minecraft account name but I'm not sure what email address is affiliated with the name while playing the game. I don't want to log out because I am afraid I won't be able to log back in.... -
Changing email affiliated with Xbox account
in XboX InsidersChanging email affiliated with Xbox account: So I originally made my Xbox account with my dads email address, and I’m trying to change it to my personal email, how would I do that without signing into my dads account? submitted by...