How do I see my email I used for my Discord account when I link it to my Xbox?

Discus and support How do I see my email I used for my Discord account when I link it to my Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account and Discord account have different emails as well. 39a9107c-b004-49ef-807c-8c9e71a11f09 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dude with a q, Dec 27, 2022.

1. How do I see my email I used for my Discord account when I link it to my Xbox?

My Xbox account and Discord account have different emails as well.

:)

dude with a q, Dec 27, 2022
  2. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

I cant see that my Xbox account is linked with discord on discord though.
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  4. DeniqL Win User

How do I change my email that is linked to my Xbox account

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You should go with the account recovery form, you should regain access since I´m guessing you have knowledge of everything and have just lost access to the alternative email.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you can´t recover the account then, you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I change my email that is linked to my Xbox account

Hello,

A couple days ago I had went to a friends house and used his Xbox to sign into my account. It had asked for my password and I entered it correctly. It gave me a message saying that my account might be at risk and wanted me to enter a verification code sent to the linked email address. I do not have access to this email any longer and I’ve tried to contact yahoo support but they want me to pay $12.99 for customer service. Absolutely ridiculous! And it’s nearly impossible to contact support via Microsoft. Every time I use the help center to try and contact someone I’m asked to sign into my account which I can’t do because I do not have a verification code. I am unable to contact anyone for help and the virtual customer support is completely useless. I want to talk to a living person, not a robot. I’ve had the account for nearly 15 years and this is the first time this has ever happened. What do I do from here? I feel like I’m stuck and my debit card info is on that account and I do not want to be charged if I can’t even access it.
    In order to change the email youd have to have access to the existing email. There is no way around that unfortunately. Its for security reasons and why its important to always make sure your account information is up to date.

Customer service can't change the email either. The only one who can change that sort of info is you.
  6. XxLONExWULFxX Win User

Changing account associated with gamertag

Let me rephrase my question, the email linked to my xbox live account has been deleted, my new email is the one i want linked to my account, when i sign in to xbox live i see my non existing email address in the top right corner, all i want to do is change
    the Email that is linked to my account. Is there any way i can do this without creating a new account???
Thema:

How do I see my email I used for my Discord account when I link it to my Xbox?

1. How do I see my email I used for my Discord account when I link it to my Xbox? - Similar Threads - email used Discord

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  7. Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code sent to different email, not to the email I used for login: I have made a different microsoft account where I used for adding my bought minecraft code. I used a different email provider called "Tutamail" for the email I used, and I added my gmail account...
  8. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  9. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  10. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88