How do I search games on lfg for pc I can't find the game I'm playing in the listing.

Discus and support How do I search games on lfg for pc I can't find the game I'm playing in the listing. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm trying to do a lfg for no mans sky on pc through game pass but it doesn't show in the game listing and the companion app had the lfg function... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LEGIONPARIAH013, Mar 26, 2023.

1. How do I search games on lfg for pc I can't find the game I'm playing in the listing.

I'm trying to do a lfg for no mans sky on pc through game pass but it doesn't show in the game listing and the companion app had the lfg function removed.

:)

LEGIONPARIAH013, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

How do I search games on lfg for pc I can't find the game I'm playing in the listing.

Hello LEGIONPARIAH013,

We appreciate for your patience, and we hope that you are well today other than this account issue.

We would like to ask for your time here as we are going to consult this to our technical support for further investigation. We will update here once we have new updates/feedback.

Once again, thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi LEGIONPARIAH013,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hey LEGIONPARIAH013,

Just want to know if, are you using the Game Bar to use the LFG feature?

Try to follow LFG Game Bar steps found here: How to use Looking for Group | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi LEGIONPARIAH013,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to play LFG for No Mans Sky on pc through game pass, but it doesn't show in game library. As per description the companion app had its function removed.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Did you sign in the correct account?
    2. When did the problem start?
    3. Any recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    4. Did you get some error message? If yes, do you mind sending to us a screenshot minimizing personal information.

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

Meantime let's try some workaround to resolve the issue.

Make sure that you’re online, then check that your device has the latest Windows updates:

Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.

Then, open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already, then select your profile icon in the upper right corner.

Lastly, select App settings, and then under Offline permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to On.

Note: Once you set this, any devices previously designated as offline will be toggled to Off, and you’ll no longer be able to play games offline on those devices.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. LEGIONPARIAH013 Win User

Hi ,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to play LFG for No Mans Sky on pc through game pass, but it doesn't show in game library. As per description the companion app had its function removed.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Did you sign in the correct account?
    2. When did the problem start?
    3. Any recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    4. Did you get some error message? If yes, do you mind sending to us a screenshot minimizing personal information.

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

Meantime let's try some workaround to resolve the issue.

Make sure that you’re online, then check that your device has the latest Windows updates:

Go to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.

Then, open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already, then select your profile icon in the upper right corner.

Lastly, select App settings, and then under Offline permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to On.

Note: Once you set this, any devices previously designated as offline will be toggled to Off, and you’ll no longer be able to play games offline on those devices.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Geri M.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    The game has never shown up on the lfg through pc along with several others and yes I'm sure I'm on the right accout however I don't see what that would have to do with a lfg also those won't solve me not being able to do something with your lfg function I can play online no issue I just can't use xbox lfg
Thema:

1. How do I search games on lfg for pc I can't find the game I'm playing in the listing. - Similar Threads - search games lfg

2. Cloud gaming page loads fully, then immediately depopulates and will not load or search games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming page loads fully, then immediately depopulates and will not load or search games.: When I load the cloud gaming page on my device, initially all of the sections of the service load, showing all of the games I have played recently and all of the recommended and all games section...
  3. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  4. Why does the Xbox One console not actively search for game updates until after the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One console not actively search for game updates until after the game...: I am having trouble with my console. Any time I want to play a game, the moment I stick the disc into the slot, there is an update required to be downloaded first. Well the console was on for a...
  5. I can use it in the store and search, but I can't use Japanese character input in the game

in XboX Insiders
    I can use it in the store and search, but I can't use Japanese character input in the game: Due to the specifications of the game, you should be able to use Japanese for chatting and naming in the game, but you cannot use hiragana katakana kanji conversion when entering characters from...
  6. New PC - Halo Infinite quits to desktop every time I search for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New PC - Halo Infinite quits to desktop every time I search for a game: So I just built my new PC, which is a 13600k, 32gb DDR 5 5800, 4tb M.2 and a Gigabyte 4090 OC. I decided to install Halo Infinite to see what the performance is like however, every single time I...
  7. how to search for a group im in on xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to search for a group im in on xbox game bar: I know that my friend added me to a group but I don't know how to open the group chat, when he messages in it nothing happens. Is there a way to look at the groups you are in and open it?...
  8. I can't search a game on the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't search a game on the xbox: I want to search Hitman 3 but i got blocked by Xbox that saying you are limited by you're ages to the results I changed my birth date but stil had it [img] 25897a98-0059-4e3e-b1de-55ce580ec022
  9. Modern warfare won’t let me search for a game with cross play turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t let me search for a game with cross play turned off: unable to search for a game when cross play is turned off in modern warfare multiplayer. I have the Xbox series x and my friend has the Xbox one and he is able to find a game with cross play...
  10. The game "Ghost 1.0" doesn't appear in the search results

in XBoX on Windows
    The game "Ghost 1.0" doesn't appear in the search results: Hi, I wanted to check if the game "Ghost 1.0" was available for Xbox, so I searched for "ghost" on the page of all Xbox console games: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?cat=all It...