How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and...

Discus and support How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant seemed to change his email address from the parent settings which makes no sense since i am the parent. e9103ef0-19f8-4ac4-ba43-d940c7932b45 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ralph Parmenter, Mar 11, 2023.

1. How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and...

I cant seemed to change his email address from the parent settings which makes no sense since i am the parent.

:)

Ralph Parmenter, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

I want to delete my account....

You will need to setup another Live/Hotmail/Outlook email address and assign your gamer tag you don't want to that address and then assign the gamer tag you do want to the right email.

You can view how to do that here: http://youtu.be/F28LH6_qPkc
  3. AndrewOliver2 Win User

Xbox account email help

Thanks for the quick response, How can I get access to that email he believes it is an outlook email address? But has no clue to the full address or password
  4. AndrewHarbaugh Win User

Lost account

I was able to retrieve my sons account with the email address it was registered on.
  5. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Microsoft unwilling/unable to delete Live ID & Gamertag

I've actually had a random gamertag (Xbox LIVE account) associated to a Hotmail/Outlook LIVE email address when I created it.

Surely you should be able to log into the new account that was created when you created the new Outlook email address.

Change the email address associated with that new account, freeing up the new Outlook email address that you created.

Change the email address of your CURRENT Xbox LIVE ID to that new Outlook email address. Doing all that while on the computer, should still have that same Outlook email assigned to your phone, ON your phone. I don't have a Windows phone but that's basically
    what I had to do when it messed up on my new Windows 8 laptop.

However, with the new local currency that Microsoft has switched to, changing the LIVE ID associated with a gamertag MIGHT remove all remaining funds off the account.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and everytime i go to the website to get a code the xbox screen gives me an error?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

If you don't remember your password, try to recover your account.

https://account.live.com/acsr
Thema:

How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and...

1. How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and... - Similar Threads - retrieve son's password

2. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  3. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  4. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  5. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  6. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  7. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  8. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  9. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  10. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...