How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

Discus and support How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dawn Layloo, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Dawn Layloo
    Dawn Layloo Guest

How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support?

:)

Dawn Layloo, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support?

Hi there!

Did you mean that all your purchases from the Marketplace were gone?

If you encounter any in-game issue in Minecraft, please contact the Minecraft Support team by submitting a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  3. Terryw1993 Win User

How to change themes on Xbox 360 dashboard?

how do i find themes on the xbox live market place, ik there used to b a section in the market place just for themes
  4. Ragin4 Win User

Retrieving old Version1 Xbox live account Gamertag

Hi Rotten,

As I advised in my original post. I have called Phone support and contacted support online etc and I have been advised even though I know the email address, home address, phone number etc It is a live version 1 account and cannot be retrieved. I was advised
    to contact "Enforcement" on these forums. Hence my post in the first place. :)
  5. xXBL4CKxJEZUZXx Win User

help me

How do I get my money back for the game I bought off the market place
  6. AndrewSteele532 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection no longer getting bonus xp

Ok I went to the website but I cannot find a place to post a question just faqs. Please advise how do I ask a question
Thema:

1. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or... - Similar Threads - retrieve Library Mincecraft

2. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  3. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  4. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  5. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  6. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  7. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  8. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  9. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  10. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8