How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted?

Discus and support How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted my microsoft account, but the account with my nickname remained on the xbox account. I can't access it.. I do not know where to turn with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by glumitel, Jan 29, 2023.

1. glumitel
    glumitel Guest

I deleted my microsoft account, but the account with my nickname remained on the xbox account. I can't access it.. I do not know where to turn with this question, but I would like to transfer the nickname to my account by restoring the old xbox live account. I even have access to the mail that was used on the Mıcrosoft account that was deleted. Can anyone help with this problem? How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted? :(

:)

glumitel, Jan 29, 2023
  2. glumitel Win User

Hello, I tried to do something similar. As a result, I created a new Microsoft account and a new xbox live account was created for me.. I could not make a mistake with the mail, because I have a message with the closing date of my account (24.09.2017). I did a big stupid thing, because I didn't think it would happen that the xbox live account would remain. Probably now I can't restore it in any way :(
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To restore your Xbox Live account that is connected to a deleted Microsoft account, you can follow these steps:

Go to the Microsoft account recovery page.

Enter the email address or phone number associated with the deleted Microsoft account.

Follow the instructions to verify your identity.

If you have access to the recovery email or phone number, you will receive a code to enter on the next page.

After completing the verification process, you should be able to access your Xbox Live account by creating a new Microsoft account with the same email address.
  4. EightDuke739922 Win User

How do I get rid of this account

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account

Hi there Arsa welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well you could try to gain access to your account once again with this advice!

You need to create another account. Once you make the account, you should use the new account to login and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft to contact you for more assistance and the recover your account!
  6. ngocphi Win User

How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account

You don't as they cannot be deleted

You have to contact support and ask for a compromised access case

The account will be locked for the duration of the investigation 5-7 business days usually though with the pandemic it could be longer

Also ask well any ms website to lock your accounr and mention the compromised access under account settings
Thema:

1. How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted? - Similar Threads - restore live account

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  4. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  5. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  6. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  7. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  8. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  9. Restoring @live.nl account windows live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restoring @live.nl account windows live: Restoring @live.nl account windows live 16e92d94-2d62-43e4-b2f3-be156874f3ca
  10. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....