How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

Discus and support How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tosei Benkei, May 9, 2023.

1. Tosei Benkei
    Tosei Benkei Guest

How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month.

:)

Tosei Benkei, May 9, 2023
  2. Lemon Pledge Win User

No, they’re trash. Xbox sucks, you should probably switch like I’m doing.
  3. Stuart Taylor2 Win User

I Finished my weekly set I have done for 45 weeks but it has reset wrongly. All items had the green tick. I'm unhappy.
  4. javi L1 Win User

i did the ticket now will they help fixed this problem
  5. Stuart Taylor2 Win User

I Finished my weekly set I have done for 45 weeks but it has reset wrongly. All items had the green tick. I'm unhappy.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You may need to reload the Rewards App or restart your device if it does not correct immediately. If you're still having issues with your streak for the Rewards Weekly Set, or if you did not receive points for an action, I would recommend for you to contact Microsoft rewards team who handles these concerns. To help you, I've included their link below, check on "Get Help" to submit the request.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

1. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app? - Similar Threads - restore streak Rewards

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  4. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  5. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  6. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  7. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  8. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  9. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  10. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2