How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60hz with no eject button?

Discus and support How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60hz with no eject button? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60 hertz, I’ve been looking at other replies but they all say to hold an eject button, but Xbox Series S’ don’t have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harry Martin3, May 25, 2024.

1. How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60hz with no eject button?

How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60 hertz, I’ve been looking at other replies but they all say to hold an eject button, but Xbox Series S’ don’t have an eject, they only have power and pair, does anyone know how to help me and keep all my games at the same time?

:)

Harry Martin3, May 25, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Harry.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

I found this procedure to apply 60hz to your console:

Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

Press and hold the Power button and the Pair button (located on the front of the console) at the same time.
    Continue holding both buttons for about 10-15 seconds until you hear two power-up tones a couple of seconds apart. This will boot the console in low-resolution mode (640 x 480).
    Change Display Settings:

Once the console boots up in low-resolution mode, go to Settings > General > TV & display options.
    Select Resolution and set it to 1080p or 720p.
    Next, go to Refresh rate and set it to 60Hz.
    Restart the Console:

Restart your console normally to apply the new settings.

I hope this solve your issue.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. AaronAndhee Win User

Xbox wont start up after restart

Hello i was about to tru your method but i have an xbox series s so how would i reset my console i dont think there is a eject button
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot play any games on my Xbox series S

In this case, I would suggest you to perform a factory reset using the Xbox startup troubleshooter:

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console (the Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. Just hold only the Pair button nd then pressing the Xbox button).

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Select "Reset this Xbox" > Reset and keep games and apps.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  5. ClausReich Win User

Xbox One No Signal HDMI1

Let's check if your Xbox can access the Troubleshooting screen. Follow these steps:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Note: The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button and then pressing the Xbox button. Disregard the Eject button for these two consoles.

4. Press and hold the Pair/Bind button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

If you see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, select Reset this Xbox, and then Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Xbox shuts off 30 seconds after turning it on

If you have an Xbox Series S, press and hold the Xbox button  and the Pair button  instead, as your console doesn’t have an Eject button.
Thema:

1. How do I reset my Xbox Series S to 60hz with no eject button? - Similar Threads - reset Series 60hz

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  4. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  5. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  6. Reset display settings on series s without the screen on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset display settings on series s without the screen on: My xbox series s was running 4k then i brought it on a trip and the house has a tv that doesnt run my settings so it wont display the screen i need to reset my display settings in series s...
  7. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  8. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  9. Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps needing to be reset: My Xbox Series X had suddenly started telling me that it doesn’t have enough space to sync my game data; the only way I’ve found to fix the issue is to reset the console (keeping my games and...
  10. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...