how do i reset game share?

Discus and support how do i reset game share? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have game share with someone who isn't my friend anymore and don't want him to have access to my games and account. but don't know what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyletom1738, Apr 8, 2018.

1. kyletom1738
    kyletom1738 Guest

I have game share with someone who isn't my friend anymore and don't want him to have access to my games and account. but don't know what to do

:)

kyletom1738, Apr 8, 2018
  2. How do I reset

I need help resetting my file share

InFc Revolution, Apr 8, 2018
  3. How do i reset!!!

Yea my friend told me they was able to make a live chat with Microsoft online but i don't see the option anymore. Im in uk btw not us

MoOouUuCoOkiE, Apr 8, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

set your xbox to your own home xbox also change your password and require signin

ngocphi, Apr 8, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    That person would have to change their home Xbox back to their own console or someone else's to stop sharing your games. There is no way to manually remove them.

bowski477, Apr 9, 2018
  6. kyletom1738
    kyletom1738 Guest
    ok thanks for letting me know

kyletom1738, Nov 1, 2018
  7. kyletom1738 Win User

That person would have to change their home Xbox back to their own console or someone else's to stop sharing your games. There is no way to manually remove them.
    ok thanks for letting me know
  8. ngocphi Win User

set your xbox to your own home xbox also change your password and require signin
  9. bowski477 Win User

10. Joc Holliday Win User

How do I do this ..... I Game share !

If you want to gameshare your account with another xbox. You need to go to that xbox and sign into your account and press the Xbox Guide button scroll to the right to System and Click Settings. From there go down to Personalizations > My Home Xbox. Make
    that Xbox you want to game share with your home xbox.

Just warning if your Internet goes down you will not be able to play any games on the Xbox One S cause it requires Internet to validate your license. You will still be able to play on the other xbox.
  11. Zero Jehuty Win User

How do I do this ..... I Game share !

Click this for the link to how to game share.

Quick version.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following:
      • Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
Thema:

1. how do i reset game share? - Similar Threads - reset game share

2. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  3. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...
  4. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  5. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  6. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  7. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  8. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  9. game share didn't reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share didn't reset: Hi, so i gameshare with my boyfriend last year a few times and i was told that it would reset on the 3/1/2020 which was yesterday but when he logged into my account and tried to make my account...
  10. Game share reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share reset: i want to reset my game shares e9df26cb-8fc5-43d0-8596-3b77e0278720