How do I request to join someone's game?

Discus and support How do I request to join someone's game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One day I did an LFG for the division 2. One player responded the normal way by sending a message. The another guy requested to join my game. It said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Dec 14, 2022.

1. How do I request to join someone's game?

One day I did an LFG for the division 2. One player responded the normal way by sending a message. The another guy requested to join my game. It said his gamertag then "wants to join your game. I was wondering how to do that.

:)

Metroid Meister, Dec 14, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum.

If you're looking for players with a specific style of play or experience to join your game, we have features to help you find them.

Clubs are online meeting places created by the Xbox community for like-minded people to enjoy multiplayer gaming and socializing. The easiest way to play games in a club is to join or start a party within a club, and then use the Looking for Group feature to search for teammates.

The Looking for Group feature is like a “players wanted” bulletin board—a way to help you find players with similar goals and interests. Try creating a post in Looking for Group —when enough people are interested, gather them into your party and go play.

Please see: Find a group that suits your playing style

Find a group that suits your playing style | Xbox Support

I would like to know if this topic is what you are referring to or something else.

Thank you.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. FervidCactus6 Win User

Minecraft Multiplayers Wanted

Someone just invited me to join him on Minecraft How do I accept the friend request so we can play together? I'm just learning!
  5. Dekirts Win User

Access to Beta Forum

I need access to the beta forum. Also how do toy request friends to join the beta? Or how do you leave the beta?
  6. weavester Win User

How to invite someone into my game who is not on friends list.

Related question how do you join a game with someone who isn't on your friends list?
Thema:

1. How do I request to join someone's game? - Similar Threads - request join someone's

2. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  3. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....
  4. "Request to Join" option missing

in XboX Insiders
    "Request to Join" option missing: Im in Alpha ring on the xbox. A friend of mine, not in any test rings, sent me a "request to join party" invite a couple days ago. I said "wait just second...how you do this?" He explained the...
  5. When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i attempt to join group posts, the request just doesnt send? Is this to do with the...: Title says it all really. I havent been able to join posts for around 3-4 weeks 2638ba8a-5368-4b9c-a91d-1d4e871e9fb5
  6. Request to join Xbox insider………x

in XboX Insiders
    Request to join Xbox insider………x: My gamertag is Gucci man bob I wanted to be invited to join the skip ahead alpha program of Xbox insider I can only join the omega or delta program submitted by /u/Accomplished-Tax9939 [link]...
  7. Can't request to join or make group posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request to join or make group posts.: I've made an a new account a few months ago and I'm been trying to figure out why I can't request to join or make any group posts for any game. I've made sure that I'm connected to the internet,...
  8. i am trying to request to join a club

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to request to join a club: i am getting a message saying i have to change my privacy and online safety settings 19401a34-4a2b-4c6f-bbc8-124db2e63431
  9. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  10. All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.: Not sure I need to send a text message for reason.Like forza Horizon related clubs.Not sure I need to get gold membership to join clubs. c4d3f677-d117-49cf-8eee-7b389d8a3fe0