How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat
Discus and support How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I report Multiple People in a Party Chats Xbox? 131213c9-f12a-464a-a813-8a104b906538 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 15-0 EasyBot, Jun 2, 2023.
Thema:
How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat
Loading...
-
How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat - Similar Threads - report Multiple Party
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.
in XBoX on ConsolesMultiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally... -
Reporting messages over multiple messages
in XBoX AccessibilityReporting messages over multiple messages: If someone is saying some not nice things over multiple messages, one letter at a time, am I able to effectively report the messages? If so, how? 96d62ca6-82c4-40b7-9708-ec24e96b23af -
I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...
in XBoX on WindowsI've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885 -
Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...