How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat

Discus and support How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I report Multiple People in a Party Chats Xbox? 131213c9-f12a-464a-a813-8a104b906538 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 15-0 EasyBot, Jun 2, 2023.

1. 15-0 EasyBot
    15-0 EasyBot Guest

How do I report Multiple People in a Party Chats Xbox?

:)

15-0 EasyBot, Jun 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Unfortunately there is no way to report a Xbox party as a whole.

You will need to file a report for each player
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

1. In the Party Chat, select the Gamertag of the person you want to report.
    2. Select "View Profile " then "Report" from the menu.
    3. Choose the reason for the report from the available options.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 for each person you want to report.

If you believe that anyone in the party chat is violating the Xbox Code of Conduct, it is important to report them as soon as possible so that Microsoft can take appropriate action
  4. Bing Bong1 Win User

I was playing two games since last night and there was a two players cheating in mw2 with all the kill streak i didn't like how people cheat in my game and have lag switch i have video they been doing it for awhile

and been using vpn to look at peoples location's they told me the last time

[mod removed]
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

finding someone's general location is easy and legal via the ip address which is your public address for the internet, this is public and legal to obtain, it will only show country and region not your address, obviously the cheating is not.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

People aren't receiving ban when I report them.

Hey this actually just came to mind after reading another persons response. But for the "Voice Communications" how does enforcement specifically enforce those types of reports?
    Party chat can be monitored by the enforcement team if need be or they can play in online lobbies anonymously as well where in game chat is present.

They have multiple ways of catching people,all you have to do is report & block & then move on.
Thema:

1. How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat - Similar Threads - report Multiple Party

2. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  3. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  4. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  5. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  6. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  7. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  8. Reporting messages over multiple messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting messages over multiple messages: If someone is saying some not nice things over multiple messages, one letter at a time, am I able to effectively report the messages? If so, how? 96d62ca6-82c4-40b7-9708-ec24e96b23af
  9. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...