How do I report fraud and get my money back

Discus and support How do I report fraud and get my money back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Somebody has used my Xbox account and passed my details around. So today my bank had to stop 10 accounts of purchasing games pass or gift before they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paul Hourigan, Oct 5, 2023.

  1. How do I report fraud and get my money back


    Somebody has used my Xbox account and passed my details around. So today my bank had to stop 10 accounts of purchasing games pass or gift before they realise they may be a problem. How do I go about getting my money back?

    :)
     
    Paul Hourigan, Oct 5, 2023
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    How do I report fraud and get my money back

  3. carrieleonard Win User

    How do I report fraud and get my money back

    Where's all this claimed support for us Microsoft members? I'm having a similar issue. But I can't even access the account the charges are being made from. If anyone has a working contact number for these people, can you please post it? Thanks
  4. TheRobReport Win User

    Got hacked and $120 bucks charged on my credit card

    call xbox and start a claim and like auburn said contact your bank and report the fraud on their end too, that way you can try and get your money back as fast as possible.
  5. maxen Win User

    How do I get my money back?

  6. Rostom L Win User

    How do I get my money back?

Thema:

How do I report fraud and get my money back

Loading...
  1. How do I report fraud and get my money back - Similar Threads - report fraud money

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  7. How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?: I was buying Minecraft Dungeons for my son. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows lists the price of Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 as $29.99 I selected...
  8. Denunciar Fraude[Report Fraud]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Denunciar Fraude[Report Fraud]: Hola comunidad, quiero saber como puedo denunciar con Microsoft una pagina web que vende juegos de Xbox One digitales ilegales, ellos venden cuentas compartidas a mas de 70 consolas por perfil,...
  9. Report Fraud and Phishing Method

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Report Fraud and Phishing Method: i want to report a way i have found its about getting xbox live gold subscription codes for free from agents do i get rewarded for that? 9977010e-90ee-4059-ac7b-da88790fc6d6
  10. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO REPORT A FRAUD ? ? ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO REPORT A FRAUD ? ? ?: I have details of a scam going around concerning an item from Microsoft . The gaming website where the item is bought AND Microsoft don't seem to want to take this seriously . These guys are...