How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

Discus and support How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Concerned Mom here trying to locate how to report someone cyberbullying & extorting my son to Microsoft. Not finding any links or directions anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michelleory, Mar 15, 2021.

  1. Michelleory
    Michelleory Guest

    How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game


    Concerned Mom here trying to locate how to report someone cyberbullying & extorting my son to Microsoft. Not finding any links or directions anywhere on their site. Already reaching out to local law enforcement but would like to report them to Microsoft & Bethesda Gaming. Any guidance or help would be much appreciated. TIA!!!

    :)
     
    Michelleory, Mar 15, 2021
    #1
  2. Michelleory Win User

    How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

    Thank you very much for the link!!
  3. Michelleory Win User

    How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

    Thank you for the link! Side question: Do you know if there is a way to get the $$ back they took from him or is reporting them our only recourse? Thank you!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

  5. Ultra Plankton Win User

    How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

  6. Smwutches Win User

    How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

Thema:

How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game

Loading...
  1. How do I report Cyberbulling & Extortion on Xbox/Fallout 76 game - Similar Threads - report Cyberbulling Extortion

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...