How do I report a player who continues to harass me? I’m player on PVE.

Discus and support How do I report a player who continues to harass me? I’m player on PVE. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I made the mistake of letting a non team player, destructive and using up all our resources without replacing. Killed one of our Dino’s and almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DiLyRe, Jan 6, 2023.

1. DiLyRe
    DiLyRe Guest

I made the mistake of letting a non team player, destructive and using up all our resources without replacing. Killed one of our Dino’s and almost another. He was in our tribe for1 real life day. Now he continues to harass us. Once he picked us up individually in same space ship and we died. Please help.. I have pictures and videos.

:)

DiLyRe, Jan 6, 2023
  2. DiLyRe Win User

I meant to say, made a mistake letting him in our tribe.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in reporting a player.

You can check this guide on how to report a player:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Hope that helps!
  4. BloodySleeves22 Win User

How do I mute people in game? I don't want to hear them in my TV speakers.

How do I mute a player who is harassing me mid game?
  5. TheWhyteNinja Win User

Account was banned from playing xbox live

So the decision was upheld and the reason is i reported a persons messages to much. Just to be clear i didnt report one message over and over agin the players continuously messaged me and mocked me about being banned and the person is the buddy of the person
    who got me banned. So i got banned for harassment because i was reporting the person who was harassing me while i was still communication banned.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Call of duty Warzone toxic players

Welcome to CoD lol. In all seriousness though most players are good folks, I recommend reporting and blocking any players who are harassing you.
Thema:

1. How do I report a player who continues to harass me? I’m player on PVE. - Similar Threads - report player continues

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  6. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  7. Report a player via in-game text screenshot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report a player via in-game text screenshot?: I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar. c9732500-04c5-4d7a-a595-026a1b713de9
  8. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  9. Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct: Hi! Name Colin I’m a fellow gamer that is trying to make Xbox a safe place and best experience online. I’m here today to report a player (Or at least trying to put this out their) the player that...
  10. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b