How do i report a club
Discus and support How do i report a club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i report a club that is selling items for pay pal money they have sold so many items that the game is broke every server is unbelievably laggy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tomasturner1, Apr 23, 2022.
Thema:
How do i report a club
Loading...
-
How do i report a club - Similar Threads - report club
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
how do i report a club for allowing/promoting innapropiate content
in XBoX on Consoleshow do i report a club for allowing/promoting innapropiate content: i know you are able to report the description and images, but i want to report a club with a lot of members, the club constantly is being racist and is always making terroristic, homophobic and... -
Ban members from club without having a report on W10 app..
in XBoX Games and AppsBan members from club without having a report on W10 app..: Currently on the Xbox App on Windows 10 there is one way to ban a member from your club, that is to have a report made about a post said person made. From console, you can ban from their profile... -
I would like to report an annoying modder on my favourite game Midnight Club La
in XBoX on ConsolesI would like to report an annoying modder on my favourite game Midnight Club La: Hello their I would like to report an annoying modder on my favourite game midnight club la his gamertag is Mr Lowrider98 I and many others have reported his gamertag on the xbox 360 console but... -
I got Avoid Me because of a Report Brigading club!
in XBoX on ConsolesI got Avoid Me because of a Report Brigading club!: I've recently been given the "Avoid Me" reputation due to a club on Xbox Live who have began targeting me because of my character choice in the game "Overwatch" If you browse through the public...