How do I remove the white specs that come up when I play Blu-ray discs on the Xbox One X?
Discus and support How do I remove the white specs that come up when I play Blu-ray discs on the Xbox One X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue started a few weeks ago but I have been hoping it would correct itself. I played two rented Blu-ray movies on my Xbox One X but they both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brollick, Mar 25, 2019.
Thema:
How do I remove the white specs that come up when I play Blu-ray discs on the Xbox One X?
Loading...
-
How do I remove the white specs that come up when I play Blu-ray discs on the Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - remove white specs
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509