How do I remove the parental controll thing?

Discus and support How do I remove the parental controll thing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna customize my cars on Forza Horizon 4 but when i try to do it It says that I can't because of the parental control, I tried to look up vídeos on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PedroSilva27, Apr 18, 2020.

1. PedroSilva27
    PedroSilva27 Guest

I wanna customize my cars on Forza Horizon 4 but when i try to do it It says that I can't because of the parental control, I tried to look up vídeos on YT but because of the corona thing the menu is not the same and I can't access ( or at least i dont know
    how) it

I just want someone that can help me

:)

PedroSilva27, Apr 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with a game parental controls. First do you have an adult or child account. Personally I have an adult account and have had issues with accessing the same menu. This has been since
    the game has launched. If you have an adult account you will need to reach out to the
    Forza Forums to see what to do as the issue is through them. If you have a child account here is a guide for

changing privacy and online settings

Thanks,

Brad
  3. PedroSilva27 Win User

ty for the help Im gonna see what accout I have, and then gonna try the steps you told me
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

how Do I remove the control parental?????

5. VibroPlex Win User

How do I remove parental controls?

You have the parental email addresse written down, right? If not, go to the Xbox and try to accept the Terms of Use and it will be shown to you.

1) Take that to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for the password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support (1-800-4MY-XBOX Option 2 in the US et Canada) and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd
    line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. However, it is faster to have the Agent call you by going to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    (and if you're not in the US, replace that with your country code, e.g.,
    CA for Canada).
  6. blueamcat Win User

How do I remove parental controls?

Here's how to set it up, and should help you do the opposite. If they are under a diff gamertag/email you'll need access to that account to disable them. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to call support! US # is (800) 469-9269

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control
Thema:

1. How do I remove the parental controll thing? - Similar Threads - remove parental controll

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?: A former friend used my log in details to set himself as my Xbox parent and keeps setting my account to child, I have politely asked him to resolve it but he keeps refusing and I have no idea how...
  6. How can I remove a parent from an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove a parent from an account: I've been trying for some time but I haven't been able to do it. The parent on my account deceased a few years ago and I've been having trouble trying to get rid of the parent account from my...
  7. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  8. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  9. Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...: So my father is a control freak and controls my sister and I's accounts. Some reason he doesn't like my sister so he has been fiddling with all her accounts. and I want to try and help her by...
  10. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd