How do I remove the message request feature

Discus and support How do I remove the message request feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeVesta2, Jul 11, 2020.

  1. /u/DeVesta2
    /u/DeVesta2 Guest

    How do I remove the message request feature


    I would like to have all messages in one place if possible

    submitted by /u/DeVesta2
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DeVesta2, Jul 11, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kayece Jan Mae Amizo Win User

    how do i remove microsoft family features

    Hi,

    Kayece here. Do not worry, I will be here to help and assist you today.

    May I ask if you are an admin or parent of the family account?

    If you want to remove the family account, you need to remove the members and then remove yourself.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

    Please note that if you are not an admin or parent of the family account, you cannot remove yourself.

    I hope this helps. If you need more assistance, please let me know.

    Stay Safe!
  3. PleaseXplain Win User

    Feature Request (Removal of Trending clips)

    I have to say your post about trending on the xbox one dashboard was what i would have said but with a ton of swear words to go with it ,especially when some of these popular now and trending videos are from people that you might have already blocked ,you
    would think that microsoft would allow this feature to be optional,how can they say that privacy is in your hands if we have no chioce about what is allowed on our console,im done with asking microsoft to get rid of this feature and am looking at taking legal
    action
  4. The Hated Truth Win User

    Feature Request (Removal of Trending clips)

    Its good to see im not alone here and how will you go about takeing legal action?
  5. L0sDuk0s Win User

    How do I split screen on the NBA Game Time app?

    I think they silently removed this feature. As silently as they ignore any support request regarding this app...
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

    Dead Island Is Getting A Film.

    Really they stripped me of it? So me sending the messages requesting my removal had nothing at all to do with it. And no I do not believe I went over the line.
Thema:

How do I remove the message request feature

Loading...
  1. How do I remove the message request feature - Similar Threads - remove message request

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  10. Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...: Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account. I have had the game and played it consistently for 4-5 years. I did not refund the game or even...