How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t...

Discus and support How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I been trying to remove this for days and it doesn’t wanna be remove can someone be helpfull and let me know how to remove it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ironman N, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Ironman N
    Ironman N Guest

How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t...

I been trying to remove this for days and it doesn’t wanna be remove can someone be helpfull and let me know how to remove it

:)

Ironman N, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Ironman N Win User

How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t wanna be remove

What happens next when I report the issue
  3. CarTzy Win User

How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t wanna be remove

Hello,

Please create a bug and report this issue on Xbox feedback.

Kindly follow the guide in submitting a bug

1. Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:
      • If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.
      • If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.
    7. Enter a short title for your issue.
    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.
    Thank you.
  4. CarTzy Win User

5. Ironman N Win User

No it’s these settings on the console and the error message I keep getting when I remove it
    [​IMG]
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Ironman N,

Nothing will happen with your games.

When you play games with friends and family on different Xbox consoles, you can add your Xbox profile to the device so that you can keep track of your achievements and progress.

Things to keep in mind:

• You can only sign in to one profile at a time.
    • We recommend creating a PIN for your profile to keep your account safe and prevent unauthorized use. The PIN that you set follows you to any Xbox console that you use. To learn more, see:Manage a PIN for your Xbox profile
    • Your Xbox profile updates automatically on the Xbox network when you sign in or out.
    • If you were using a different console the last time that you signed in to your profile, you’ll see a notification about this when you sign in. For more info, see:"Signed out elsewhere" message appears when you sign in
Thema:

1. How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t... - Similar Threads - remove Kinect sensor

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  8. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  9. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  10. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...