How do I remove parental controls from a second hand Xbox 360?

Discus and support How do I remove parental controls from a second hand Xbox 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't play a R18 game because of the parental control that was put on by previous owners. I can't find them to ask for the password? How do I remove... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bougard, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Bougard
    Bougard Guest

I can't play a R18 game because of the parental control that was put on by previous owners. I can't find them to ask for the password? How do I remove it myself?

:)

Bougard, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Control parental[Parental Control]

Hi Jonatan,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox 360 you've recently purchased as second-hand. To remove the parental control code, please check out this article:

Reset Parental Pass Code - Xbox 360
    . or use the
    Contact Us
    portal for detailed steps on how to remove the code.

I hope this helps!
  4. Default_858 Win User

I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that?

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Important

Hello rudijoubert,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in removing the parental control password from the Xbox 360. We suggest utilizing the article entitled, "How
    to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
    " in order to resolve this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on

Thema:

1. How do I remove parental controls from a second hand Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - remove parental controls

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?: A former friend used my log in details to set himself as my Xbox parent and keeps setting my account to child, I have politely asked him to resolve it but he keeps refusing and I have no idea how...
  6. How can I remove a parent from an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove a parent from an account: I've been trying for some time but I haven't been able to do it. The parent on my account deceased a few years ago and I've been having trouble trying to get rid of the parent account from my...
  7. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  8. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  9. Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...: So my father is a control freak and controls my sister and I's accounts. Some reason he doesn't like my sister so he has been fiddling with all her accounts. and I want to try and help her by...
  10. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd