how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku?

Discus and support how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please get a paid version of Sudoku without the ads? Here I am playing the daily puzzle and I get an ad for a MMORG that appears to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoofyRalph, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. GoofyRalph
    GoofyRalph Guest

    how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku?


    Can we please get a paid version of Sudoku without the ads?

    Here I am playing the daily puzzle and I get an ad for a MMORG that appears to be ****!!! It shows a women thrusting her pelvis!!!

    Come on!!!

    Kids play these games.

    Can we please limit the ads to family safe ads!!!!

    Ralph

    :)
     
    GoofyRalph, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. PoohBear0063
    PoohBear0063 Guest
    Removing ads on sudoku

    How do I remove ads from sudoku? Most other games have "Premium Edition." which you can pay a fee to have the ads removed, so do you have such an offering on sudoku?
     
    PoohBear0063, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. ken hojnacki
    ken hojnacki Guest
    Still getting ads after payment

    My credit card was charged to remove the ads in Solitaire Collection but still getting ads. How do I get this fixed?
     
    ken hojnacki, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku?

    If this is a feature that you would like to see, let's have you leave some feedback here:
    http://xbx.lv/XboxFdbk
     
    OK Fowl, Jul 8, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku?

  6. TruisticWord53 Win User

    microsoft sudoku

    I'already tried all these arguments, but it is just a bug in the implemented ad, so i can do nothing to it'The only solution is to remove the ad of bingo with the bug out of sudoku.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Removing ads on sudoku

    You would have to purchase a subscription for that game in order for the ads to be removed and also, you may earn additional in-game progress rewards like Exp.
  8. OK Fowl Win User

    Removing ads on sudoku

  9. Spazpol Win User

    Removing ads on sudoku

    There was not a paid option for the Sudoko or Number Puzzles (JP release) .
Thema:

how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku?

Loading...
  1. how do i remove offensive ads from Sudoku? - Similar Threads - remove offensive ads

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...