How do i remove my email from an old xbox account and put it on a new one?

Discus and support How do i remove my email from an old xbox account and put it on a new one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today i wanted to make a video called "playing minecraft on a xbox 360" but it wouldnt let me because i didnt know my old password so i made a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zach Bateau, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Zach Bateau
    Zach Bateau Guest

So today i wanted to make a video called "playing minecraft on a xbox 360" but it wouldnt let me because i didnt know my old password so i made a new account and tried to use my current email but it said the email was already use for another account. How can i remove it?

:)

Zach Bateau, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zach, by your description you are wanting to add an alias or change your Microsoft account email.

This is possible, but for this you will need access to your old account.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...
  3. derrickbell1 Win User

Account hacked

I just bought a new xbox and when i set my email up it put my new account on the xbox and im trying to get my old account bk how do i do that
  4. Burnt pickle Win User

XBOX ONE asking for password to old email address.

this just started to happen for me I had to go to add new and enter current email address and password and it made the account but I don't know how to get rid of the old one, but it keeps referring my account back to the old email address in which I removed
    from aliases
  5. soerenthein Win User

Cant't Log in

The App is from the Microsoft Store on the Xbox.

And its not a complete New Account, its my Account I played all the Time on Xbox, I just removed it from the Xbox and now I would choose this Email adresse again, but its like I would add a new one.

(I mean I choose the option "add new" because i removed my old one from the Xbox) :)
  6. Allwayz Hydro Win User

Family Gold and non-primary accounts issue with Gold Deals of the Week and various other things.

im on a secondary account on a family and i just moved my account from my old hardrive to a new one and now i cant go on line cause im not with my family and i cant remove my self and i have the new xbox so i cant put my old hardrive in so i cant get to
    the primary account manger what can i do
Thema:

1. How do i remove my email from an old xbox account and put it on a new one? - Similar Threads - remove email old

2. Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...: Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email account from the Microsoft servers? The situation: we set up our son's Xbox account when he was a small...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  5. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?: Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ? 341f3802-22b8-4c98-8a26-eb10884363bd
  6. Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...: Hi. At 8:12 pm today, I had my Microsoft account hacked. While playing Minecraft through my Microsoft account, someone was able to use a discord bot to get my single-use code. They had logged in,...
  7. how can i remove the email from my device and get a new password ?? and there is any phone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i remove the email from my device and get a new password ?? and there is any phone...: how can i remove the existing email ?? and have a new set up ?? with a new password thank you 2163cd86-1043-4e71-9618-92f2765d741f
  8. My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...: Hello, I am having trouble finding an alias tracker. My account was hacked and my alias was changed. Trying to find what the new email address is so it may help me recover my account back....
  9. Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.: So, when I was young my mother made my xbox account, with a live email, I now have a main email I use, and I would like to change the primary to my own, and remove her account from it. My issues...
  10. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...