How do I remove botted followers on Xbox
Discus and support How do I remove botted followers on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone has botted 10,000 fake followers onto my Xbox account, I didn’t want them or ask for them and i don’t want to get banned, how can I remove them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hurvuia, Apr 4, 2023.
Thema:
How do I remove botted followers on Xbox
Loading...
-
How do I remove botted followers on Xbox - Similar Threads - remove botted followers
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Id(Mod Removed),player using cheating in Destiny 2. BOT account.
in XBoX on WindowsId(Mod Removed),player using cheating in Destiny 2. BOT account.: Hello good, I want to report an abnormal behavior by the player Xbox (Mod Removed) in Destiny 2, with the Tag )(Mod Removed)(. For several games, he has demonstrated the following:... -
Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot
in XBoX on WindowsRemoved from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day... -
So I have over 10,000 Botted followers how may I go about getting them removed?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSo I have over 10,000 Botted followers how may I go about getting them removed?: So I have over 10,000 Botted followers how may I go about getting them removed? 84b65b22-1f6f-4e1e-a7ee-e8feb7ae276e -
Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?
in XBoX AccessibilitySomeone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?: Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I wish to get them removed, thank you 687072c1-6758-4259-92ee-e3048203393c -
How to ban add me bots, examples are [mod removed]
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow to ban add me bots, examples are [mod removed]: Everytime I load up Fortnite on my homepage, I see either [mod removed] promoting their Fortnite code in which I heard it was a scam. I found bots that spam GTA 5 content as well named [mod...