How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the...
Discus and support How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Too many new sections advertising games to me, I thought this was my "home"page, not the store page. I can't move the "most played" and "games we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VokunSivaas, Sep 18, 2023.
Thema:
How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the...
Loading...
-
How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the... - Similar Threads - remove tabs advertising
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Microsoft Rewards Tab Removed After Update
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft Rewards Tab Removed After Update: Hi I noticed since I’ve updated my console, when I’m on my profile i can’t see rewards anymore featured on the profile page. Had this been completely removed or just a bug. submitted by... -
How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]... -
"Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.
in XboX Insiders"Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only... -
"Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.
in XboX Insiders"Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was... -
Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?: Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut down, but you also apparently removed my Xbox...