How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account

Discus and support How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son xbox account is registered to my email, but my ex partner has just informed me he getting weekly updates on this account to his email and being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 549c3423-0799-414a-a5f3-0, Aug 9, 2022.

1. How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account

My son xbox account is registered to my email, but my ex partner has just informed me he getting weekly updates on this account to his email and being informed of purchases he is making.

I need to delete his email as admin account so I can be the one to receive notifications for his account as it is registered to my email

:)

549c3423-0799-414a-a5f3-0, Aug 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

If I understood well, your son has a Microsoft email and you and your ex partner are receiving notifications about the purchases the he mades, right?

Could you double check if maybe your ex partner account is part from your family group?

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

If not, please check if maybe your ex partner email is added as an alias for your son's account:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=842796

If that's the case and if you need how to delete it, feel free to follow this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

Let me know, I'll be waiting for your reply

Greetings
  3. Caliberaid Win User

Removing Microsoft-account from Xbox Live account

Might anyone know how it is possible to remove (Detatch) my Xbox 360 Live account (which was never paid for) from my microsoft account? Oh, and I am prevented and cannot choose to click or open the green boxes labeled "account" or "privacy" from my xbox
    360 dashboard, and how can I move my primary Email address that I use for everything which IS my microsoft account to a new "free" generated xbox gamer profile: ""Q1: How do I remove my xbox profile from my microsoft account which is my primary email?"" ""Q2:
    How can I apply my Email/Micro-account for my new gamer profile without live or Email?"" Please..?
  4. SheaRally Win User

CANCEL!

How do I completely remove an email address from a Microsoft account that I accidentally created a long time ago, its not used for anything? I want to use that email address to sign in to my actual Xbox Live account, and then how do I change the email sign
    on on the account i want to use it for?
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox live

6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Unknown email addresses linked to my Microsoft account userid

Hello Snowy3 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

You can remove the emails that are linked to your account through the Microsoft website, click on this link and remove all the email that you do not recognize or do not use.

https://account.live.com/names/manage
Thema:

1. How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account - Similar Threads - remove linked admin

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account: My son’s Xbox profile is linked to an email I no longer have access to. Is it better to just factory reset and start a new Microsoft account? Or are there any other options?...
  7. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?: Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ? 341f3802-22b8-4c98-8a26-eb10884363bd
  8. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  9. I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and...: I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email, I was previously signed into my main Xbox account on the Xbox app and was having issues when signing into Minecraft - it signed into a different...
  10. It won't let me remove my credit card even though its not linked to anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me remove my credit card even though its not linked to anything: [img] Could someone please tell me how to fix this? 07a0ece5-876b-457d-be57-dc84705b08a9