HOw do I remove a gamer tag permanently

Discus and support HOw do I remove a gamer tag permanently in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use Xbox console companion on PC. I have 1 gamer tags linked to 2 different email addresses. I want to permanently delete 1 gamer tag without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarcDeSmetBE, Apr 9, 2023.

  1. MarcDeSmetBE
    MarcDeSmetBE Guest

    HOw do I remove a gamer tag permanently


    I use Xbox console companion on PC. I have 1 gamer tags linked to 2 different email addresses. I want to permanently delete 1 gamer tag without deleting the associated email address, I do not own a Xbox console. How can I do that?

    :)
     
    MarcDeSmetBE, Apr 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    HOw do I remove a gamer tag permanently

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    I’m sorry but that will not be possible without deleting the Microsoft account.
  3. RedheadedBump57 Win User

    WLID confusion

    I realized that this is not a question so I will pose one now. How do I delete my gamer tag permanently, not from the console but entirely from every MS system so that I can associate my REAL gamer tag with my REAL WLID?
  4. JokingBarrel375 Win User

    deleting my gamer tag

    hello there i don't think you guys in microsoft are getting the picture how do you remove a gamer tag from a microsoft account so there is no gamer tag on the account? better yet how can you cancel a microsoft account period?
  5. Dadwhite Win User

    i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account

    I'm not sure why they would have told you that, but permanent bans are just that, you will not be able to access that account for play after a permanent ban. The gamer tag might become available after several years of inactivity the gamer tag might become
    available again (something like 5+ yrs) but I'm not sure about this with gamertags that have a permanent ban on them.
  6. ZodiacalVirus46 Win User

    Sky island

    How do you change your gamer tag here I hate my gamer tag they chose it for me
Thema:

HOw do I remove a gamer tag permanently

Loading...
  1. HOw do I remove a gamer tag permanently - Similar Threads - remove gamer tag

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How can i remove my old gamer tag because i have 2

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i remove my old gamer tag because i have 2: How can i remove my old gamer tag because i have 2 1440ace7-2e35-4247-8931-a0f57504d6e6
  6. Yes this gamer [mod removed] was being homophobic racist and highly sexual during gameplay...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Yes this gamer [mod removed] was being homophobic racist and highly sexual during gameplay...: Yes this guy kept walking up on me well let me place down my place in R6 thank team killed me messes me privately tell me a bunch of racist stuff homophobic stuff and being highly sexual but yet...
  7. I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep seeing a gamer tag [mod removed] who has a self-harm statement their profile;...: If you look at [mod removed] he has a self harm statement as the name on his profile but is able to consistently evade ban by obscuring the text with "/" over the letters. Normally, I wouldn't...
  8. Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?: So, I changed my default gamer pic to a different one as a joke with my friends, but now I want to change it back to what it was before. But I can't seem to find it anywhere in the defaults. It's...
  9. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?: Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ? 341f3802-22b8-4c98-8a26-eb10884363bd
  10. Remove auto created gamer tag and add my actual one

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove auto created gamer tag and add my actual one: Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me as I'm trying to remove an auto-created gamer tag from my main Microsoft account and add my actual Xbox account. Years ago I had an Xbox live account...