How do I remove a follower from my Xbox Profile after I have blocked them?

Discus and support How do I remove a follower from my Xbox Profile after I have blocked them? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How do I remove followers after I have blocked them from my Xbox profile? I have blocked the followers and they are no longer on my friends list. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SBytes, May 5, 2023.

1. SBytes
    SBytes Guest

How do I remove followers after I have blocked them from my Xbox profile?

I have blocked the followers and they are no longer on my friends list. I would like these people to be completely removed from my followers list. I understand there is some issue with this being done as others have had the same issue.

It is my understand as a matter of Microsoft privacy standards this should be sorted as a matter of urgency .

Many Thanks

:)

SBytes, May 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello SBytes,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The update they have provided is they are now investigating on the back end. The estimated time to resolve the issue is not yet certain and they assured that they are now working on it.

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft, Stay safe!

Regards,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello SBytes,

We have tried reaching our internal support team for this issue and allow us to ask additional question related to your concern.

1. Are those followers that cannot be remove your existing followers or they are your following since you have your Xbox 360 profile?

The reason why we are asking this it is because, we have an issue before that some users were unable to remove followers and it was found out that those followers started following when the user has Xbox 360 profile and cannot remove them when using Xbox One or the latest edition of Xbox console.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. SBytes Win User

5. Ronnieee Win User

What I meant is that we cannot remove these followers from the list even when they are being blocked but they can no longer view your profile. I also blocked some followers but they are still showing as following.
  6. SBytes Win User

Ok, thank you, hopefully this issue will be sorted soon
Thema:

1. How do I remove a follower from my Xbox Profile after I have blocked them? - Similar Threads - remove follower Profile

2. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  3. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  4. How to remove follower from follow list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to remove follower from follow list?: I really need help from a Microsoft technical advisor. I have had this issue for a long time and it has not been fixed. I believe it is a bug. I removed a few gamertags from my friends list and...
  5. How to get help removing an unwanted follower?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get help removing an unwanted follower?: There is a follower on my Xbox profile that will not get removed no matter what I try. I have tried blocking them on my Xbox, as well as the PC and mobile apps with no success. I also tried...
  6. Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to remove 2 followers on my Xbox account: Hi, I have 2 followers on my Xbox account whom I used to play Minecraft with. When restricting my profile to only have in person friends following me and being friends with me on Xbox, these 2...
  7. Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  8. Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable To Remove Certain Followers (Bug/Glitch): Hello, I would like to reiterate, and re-emphasize a common issue not only myself, however, others as well too have had over the years with the Platform in regard to Friends and Followers. More...
  9. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  10. Removing spam followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Removing spam followers: A while back I had an incident where somebody tried to hack my account after spamming me with followers. It’s been a while since then and although I secured my account, I still get a random boy...